Global Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Testing Market By Product (Consumables, Systems), Valence (Bivalent, Quadrivalent, Nonavalent), Indication (Cervical Cancer, Anal Cancer, Vaginal Cancer, Penile Cancer, Vulvar Cancer, Oropharyngeal Cancer, Genital Warts), Distribution Channel (Wholesalers, Physician Distributors, Government Entities, Public and Private Alliances), End User (Hospitals, Physicians' Office Laboratories, Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Testing Market
Global human papilloma virus testing market is expected register a substantial CAGR of 5.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increase in cancers due to human papillomavirus, growing awareness among people and increase in the rate of occurrence of HPV infections.
Market Definition: Global Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Testing Market
Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a kind of virus which is common in reproductive track among women and men. The virus is also responsible for the cervical cancer, which stands at fourth number among women. The infection transmits during the interval of intercourse and common in those who are sexually active. The testing of the virus through various methods/devices available in market at several centers such as hospitals and laboratories, defined as papilloma virus testing market.
- Increase in cancers due to human papillomavirus
- Growing awareness among people about cervical cancer
- Favorable government policies in healthcare
- Increase in the rate of occurrence of HPV infections
- Devices are limited to women as men undergoing HPV testing have risk of infection with genital warts
- Unwillingness among the people for HPV diagnosis test
- Risk of life failure in case of over diagnosis of HPV testing
Segmentation: Global Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Testing Market
- Cervical Cancer
- Anal Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Penile Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Genital Warts
By Distribution Channel
- Physician Distributors
- Government Entities
- Public and Private Alliances
By End User
- Physicians' Office Laboratories
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2017, GlaxoSmithKline plc had been approved for the Cervarix in China. GlaxoSmithKline became the first organization which received the license of selling vaccine for human papillomavirus in China. The launch aimed to give preventive vaccine against cervical cancer for girls between the age group of 9-25 years.
- In December 2015, Merck & Co., Inc. announced that FDA of U.S. had given approval for the use of vaccine, Gardasil 9, for an extended age among men for the human papillomavirus. Through Gardasil 9, Merck would provide the vaccine to men falling under the age range of 16-25 years for prevention of anal and penile cancers.
Competitive Analysis: Global Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Testing Market
Global human papilloma virus testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Global human papilloma virus testing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Testing Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global human papilloma virus testing market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Agilent Technologies Inc, BD, QIAGEN, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Abbott, Hologic Inc, Cepheid, Seegene Inc, Takara Bio Inc. DAAN Gene Co., Ltd. Of Sun Yat-sen University, Promega Corporation, Greiner Bio One International GmbH, Enzo Biochem Inc, Norgen Biotek Corp., Diagcor Bioscience Incorporation Limited, Hybribio Limited, ZYTOVISION GmbH, MEDICAL & BIOLOGICAL LABORATORIES CO., LTD, Fujirebio US, Inc. and others.
Research Methodology: Global Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global human papilloma virus testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)