Global Human Rotavirus Vaccine Market Type (Rotarix, Rotavac, Rotavin-M1, Lanzhou Lamb and Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Academic & Research Lab), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies and Drug Stores), Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, Middle East And Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Human Rotavirus Vaccine Market
Global human rotavirus vaccine market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 11.7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increase in the awareness regarding vaccines among patients, rise in the population of immunity-compromised individuals and rise in the geriatric population.
Market Definition: Global Human Rotavirus Vaccine Market
Rotavirus causes diarrhea among infants and children leading to dehydration. It is caused by a virus and majorly affects babies and young children. The symptoms include severe diarrhea, fever and stomach pain. The vaccine is generally available in liquid form rather than injectable form. The vaccine contains week human rotavirus so that it activates the immune system for the virus. This little dosage of rotavirus does not affect the healthy human.
- Increase in the awareness regarding vaccines among patients can accelerate the growth of this market
- Rise in the population of immunity-compromised individuals can act as a catalyst for the market growth
- Increase in the development and manufacturing of vaccine would enhance the market growth
- Rise in the geriatric population has driven the market growth
- Strict regulations and norms by governmental bodies may restrict the growth of this market
- Huge cost of vaccines can act as a hindrance to market growth
- Immune reactions and side effects also may hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Human Rotavirus Vaccine Market
- Lanzhou Lamb
By End User
- Academic & Research Lab
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In October 2014, Sanofi Pasteur Limited, launched a clinical trials of rotavirus vaccine in India to show non-inferiority against licensed vaccine with ready-to-use liquid doses, injected orally.
Global human rotavirus vaccine market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of human rotavirus vaccine market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global human rotavirus vaccine market are Merck & Co., Inc., Bharat Biotech, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Sanofi, Lanzhou Institute of Biologicals Products Co., Ltd, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, BIOVIRx Inc, Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd., Biological E, Bio Farma and others.
Research Methodology: Global Human Rotavirus Vaccine Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global human rotavirus vaccine market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)