Global Hybrid Photonic Integrated Circuit Market, By Product Type (LED, Lasers, Detectors, Sensors, & Imaging Devices, Optical Communication Systems & Components, Consumer Electronics & Devices, Others), Application (Displays, Information & Communication Technology, Photovoltaic, Medical Technology & Life Sciences, Measurement & Automated Vision, Lighting, Production Technology, Others), End User Industry (Building & Construction, Media, Broadcasting & Telecommunication, Consumer & Business Automation, Medical, Safety & Defense, Industrial, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Hybrid Photonic Integrated Circuit Market
Global Hybrid Photonic Integrated Circuit Market is driven by the need of wide applications in telecommunications and data centers, global hybrid photonic integrated circuit market in estimated value from USD 566.82 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1,096.69 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Hybrid Photonic Integrated Circuit Market
Photonic Integrated Circuit (PIC) is an integrated circuit and is a technology which helps in transferring the huge amounts of data at a very high speed and also helps in finding application in the field related to the optical fiber communications also the photonic integrated circuits helps in providing the significant improvements in system size, power consumption, reliability, and cost. There are two types of photonic integrated circuit which are Based on the type of integration and named as hybrid and monolithic.
- Need for Energy Efficient Products
- Increasing Adoption of Photonics Products in Various Applications
- Performance of Photonics Products Getting Affected by the Environmental Regulations
Segmentation: Global Hybrid Photonic Integrated Circuit Market
- By Product Type
- Lasers, Sensors, Detectors & Imaging Devices
- Optical Communication Systems & Components
- Consumer Electronics & Devices
- By Application
- Display in Mobile Devices
- Display in Television
- Information & Communication Technology
- Data Transmission
- Data Storage
- Medical Technology & Life Sciences
- Photonics in Medical Diagnosis
- Photonics in Surgeries
- Measurement & Automated Vision
- Measuring Instruments
- Automated Vision
- Production Technology
- By End-Use Industry
- Building & Construction
- Media, Broadcasting & Telecommunication
- Consumer & Business Automation
- Security & Defence
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018 - Infinera, which is a provider of Intelligent Transport Networks, announced its acquisition with Coriant, which would help the Infinera in the expansion of the customer base.
- In October 2014 NeoPhotonics, which is engaged in designing and manufacturing of photonic integrated circuits, based modules and subsystems for bandwidth-intensive, high speed communications networks announced the acquisition with the EMCORE Corporation, for the EMCORE’s tunable laser.
Competitive Analysis: Global Hybrid Photonic Integrated Circuit Market
Global hybrid photonic integrated circuit market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hybrid photonic integrated circuit market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Hybrid Photonic Integrated Circuit Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in hybrid photonic integrated circuit market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., SCHOTT NYC, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., NIKON CORPORATION, HOYA Corporation, Corning Incorporated, American Elements, Ohara Corporation, AGC Inc., II-VI Incorporated, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Cisco Systems, Coherent, TRUMPH, General Electric, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS INCORPORATION, Hitachi, Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., Siemens ag, LG Display Co., Ltd., SAMSUNG, Innolux Corporation, OSRAM Licht AG, Trina Solar, IPG Photonics Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Global Hybrid Photonic Integrated Circuit Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved