Global Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market By Product (Cameras, Accessories), Application (Military Surveillance, Remote Sensing, Life Sciences & Medical Diagnostics, Machine Vision & Optical Sorting, Other Applications), Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market
Global hyperspectral imaging systems market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 11.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the advancement in technology for designing sensors, development of light weight and effective cameras and rise in the adoption of HSI for research purpose.
Market Definition: Global Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market
Hyperspectral imaging combines the power of spectroscopy and digital imaging. Hyperspectral imaging provides better image than any normal camera and classifies the objects in present in scenes depending upon their spectral properties. Hyperspectral imaging has become popular in industrial, military and scientific area. Hyperspectral imaging has wide applications including detection of the oil spillage, monitoring of hazardous waste and in geospatial exploration and monitoring.
- Advancement in technology for designing sensors may enhance the market
- Development of light weight and effective cameras can accelerate the growth
- Rise in the adoption of HSI for research purpose would boost the market
- Increase in the funds and investment in research and development act as a catalyst
- Limited data storage may hinder the market
- Complexity involves in processing the high amounts of data can hamper the growth
Segmentation: Global Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market
- Military Surveillance
- Remote Sensing
- Mining/Mineral Mapping
- Environmental Monitoring
- Other Remote Sensing Applications
- Life Sciences & Medical Diagnostics
- Machine Vision & Optical Sorting
- Other Applications
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2017, Specim, Spectral Imaging Ltd became partner with the LinX Corporation, Japanese leader for the distribution of advanced machine vision and automation products. The acquisition would help Specim to penetrate in the Japanese market with the hyperspectral imaging instruments and systems
- In April 2017, Specim signed an agreement with three companies namely Tech Imaging Services, Blue Line Associates and DATVISION. Through the agreement, Specim would strengthen their distribution network in United States and Republic of Korea and provide quality services in the imaging industry
Global hyperspectral imaging systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Global hyperspectral imaging systems market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global hyperspectral imaging systems market are Corning Incorporated, Headwall Photonics, Inc., Resonon, Inc., Norsk Elektro Optikk AS, Specim, Spectral Imaging Ltd., Applied Spectral Imaging Inc., Telops, BaySpec Inc., ChemImage Corporation, Surface Optics Corporation, IMEC, Brandywine Photonics LLC, FluxData Inc., Corescan, Gilden Photonics Ltd., MERRICK & COMPANY, Corning Incorporated, Headwall Photonics, Inc., and others.
Research Methodology: Global Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global hyperspectral imaging systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)