Global Hysteroscopes Market, By Product Type (Rigid Non-Video Hysteroscopes,Flexible Non-Video Hysteroscopes, Flexible Video Hysteroscopes), Application (Hysteroscopic Polypectomy, Hysteroscopic Myomectomy, Hysteroscopic Endometrial Ablation, Others), End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics) Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Hysteroscopes Market
Global Hysteroscopes Market is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1376.82 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 2161.53 million in 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.80%in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing incidence of gynecological diseases and growth in female geriatric population.
Market Definition: Global Hysteroscopes Market
A hysteroscope is a device used for assessing the uterus. It is used to diagnose and treat heavy or abnormal bleeding, severe cramping. frequent miscarriages , a displaced intrauterine device, or problems related to conceiving. Hysteroscopes are used for operative and diagnostics purposes. Operative hysteroscopy involves the usage of hysterctoscopes to remove abnormalities such as polyps and fibroids, diagnostic hysteroscopy is used to examine any abnormalities present in the uterus.
According to U.S. National Survey of Ambulatory Surgery , in 2016, over 24000 operative hysteroscopy were performed in the U.S. The increasing cases of gynecological disorders are giving a boost to the market.
- Increasing adoption of minimally invasive treatments is expected to drive the market growth
- Increasing adoption of office hysteroscopy is also expected to drive the market growth
- Side effects associated with hysteroscopy procedures is expected to restrain the market growth
- Availability of various other options for diagnosis and treatment of gynecological conditions is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Hysteroscopes Market
- By Product Type
- Rigid Non-Video Hysteroscopes
- Flexible Non-Video Hysteroscopes
- Flexible Video Hysteroscopes
- Hysteroscopic Polypectomy
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy
- Hysteroscopic Endometrial Ablation
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Hologic, Inc. announced the U.S. launch of new Fluent fluid management system, featuring innovations designed to provide operating room (OR) staff more simplified and effective fluid management for hysteroscopic procedures..
- In May 2016, Boston Scientific acquired the gynecology and urology portfolio of Distal Access, LLC. The portfolio included the Resectr Tissue Resection Device, a single-use solution designed to effectively remove uterine polyps.
Competitive Analysis: Global Hysteroscopes Market
Global hysteroscopes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Hysteroscopes Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Hysteroscopes Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the hysteroscopes market are Medtronic, Ethicon USA, LLC. (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson), B. Braun Melsungen AG, Olympus Corporation, Karl Storz,Stryker, Hologic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation , MEDGYN PRODUCTS, INC., Inc. ,Richard Wolf GmbH, CooperSurgical, Inc.. (A Unit of the Cooper Companies, Inc.), Cook, Maxer Endoscopy GmbH,Medicon ,Hospiline Equipments Pvt. Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Hysteroscopes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global hysteroscopes market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)