Global Icing Sugar Market By Product (Organic, Conventional), Type (Colours, Flavours, Toppings, Fillings), Application (Bakery, Beverages, Preservations, Confectionery, Non-food Applications, Other), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis: Global Icing Sugar Market
Global icing sugar market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.25% in the forecast period of 2020-2027. This report contains the data of base year 2019 and historic year 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing awareness regarding the benefits of icing sugar for health and decoration purposes.
Market Definition: Global Icing Sugar Market
Icing sugar also known as confectioners’ sugar, produced by grinding granulating sugar cubes into powder from. It improves the flow and prevents clumping as it contains anti-caking agent. It dissolves quickly as it is used in the food production. It is used as sprinkling powder on baked goods and cakes for decoration to add subtle sweetness into the product. It is available in different size of fineness that gives smoother fillings and icing.
- Increase in demand to maintain a fine structure and texture in food will help to drive the market growth
- Increased usage of icing sugar for chocolate and confectionary products will boost the market growth
- Rising demand of bakery and confectioners products will augment the market growth in the forecast period
- High calorie intake lead to unhealthy weight gain that restricts the growth of the market
- Easy availability of organic substitutes will hinder the growth of the market
- Increasing risk of cancer, diabetes and many health related problems may inhibit the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Icing Sugar Market
- Non-food Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, NORDZUCKER AG has acquired majority stake in Mackay Sugar Limited. The aim is to increase the production capacity up to 700000 tons of sugar per year. This will increase the product portfolio of the company as they started business in the Australian market and secure growth access in the Southeast Asia The prime focus of NORDZUCKER AG would be production of sugar sourced from beet and cane
- In July 2018, KCG Corporation and Mitr Phol Group, together announced the launch of icing sugar, “Imperial Mitr Phol”. The icing sugar features many properties such as sandy fineness, dissolves easily and anti-caking agent. The launch is to meet the demand of the pastry as it is available in bags of 10 kg and 25 kg for manufacturing purposes of different applications
Global icing sugar market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of icing sugar market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global icing sugar market are Südzucker, ASR GROUP.., Imperial Sugar., American Crystal Sugar Company, Taikoo Sugar Limited., Wholesome Sweeteners Inc, Nordic Sugar A/S., Zucchero & c Srl, Raunak Enterprises., Amrut International, M. B Sugar And Pharmaceuticals, Radiant International, Pooja Traders., RB FOODS, Astrra Chemicals, Tiwari Brothers., Skyline Food Products LLP, Blue Bird Foods (India) Private Limited., Pruthvifoods among others.
Research Methodology: Global Icing Sugar Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure