Global ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market, By Product Type (Fixed Mount Barcode Scanner, Handheld Scanner, Mobile Computers Barcode Scanner, Others), Technology (Laser Scanner, Omnidirectional Barcode Scanners, Camera-Based Readers, CCD Readers (Charge Coupled Device), RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Technology, Pen-Type Scanners, Others), Barcode Type (1D, 2D), Vertical (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Logistics, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical & Medical, Packaging, Oil & Gas, Others), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Austria, Ireland, Belgium, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Rest of South America, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Global ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market
ID barcode reading in factory automation market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.0% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 3,309.01 million by 2027. The growing adoption of smart solutions for improving productivity and eliminating human error in the supply chain is the major factor driving the growth of the market.
The major benefit of using barcode reading in the industry allows supply chain managers the ability to track stock keeping units (SKUs) and shipment information as the usage, of barcode reader eliminates the fault error that occur in the traditional method. Owing to rising requirements for accurate data storage from assembly line to outbound logistics is anticipated to drive the market in the assessment period. Hence, the advantages of barcode readers in digital shopping such as product identification, LCD display and others is increasing the adoption of barcode readers in digital shopping which is driving the growth of ID barcode reading in factory automation market. The adoption of industry 4.0 for industrial manufacturing is creating huge opportunities for the growth of ID barcode reading in factory automation market.
The high cost of the components of RFID system restricts the use of RFID technology by the end users acting as a restraint for the market. Lack of skilled workforce poses a challenge to the ID barcode reading in factory automation market. Furthermore, training the employees is a cost incurred process which is challenging the growth of the market.
This ID barcode reading in factory automation Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Global ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market Scope and Market Size
ID barcode reading in factory automation market is segmented on the basis of product type, technology, barcode type and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into fixed mount barcode scanner, handheld scanner, mobile computers barcode scanner and others. In 2020, fixed mount barcode scanner segment has accounted for the largest market share due to the growing demand of high speed barcode reader in various end-use sectors which has increases the demand for the fixed mount barcode scanner.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into laser scanner, omnidirectional barcode scanners, camera-based readers, CCD readers (charge coupled device), RFID (radio frequency identification) technology, pen-type scanners, and others. In 2020, laser scanner segment has accounted for the largest market share due to the growing demand of productivity improvement in the warehouse and logistic sector has increased demand for laser scanner.
- On the basis barcode type, the market is segmented into 1D and 2D. In 2020, 2D segment has accounted for the largest market share due to the increasing demand of high speed scanning devices in the point of sales resulted in increasing demand for 2D barcode.
- On the basis of verticals, the market is segmented into consumer electronics, automotive, logistics, food & beverage, pharmaceutical & medical, packaging, oil & gas, and others. In 2020, consumer electronics has accounted for the largest market share due to the growing utilization of high speed barcode reader in the consumer electronics which raised the demand for the barcode scanner in the market.
ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market Country Level Analysis
ID barcode reading in factory automation market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, barcode type, technology, and vertical as referenced above.
The countries covered in ID barcode reading in factory automation market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Austria, Ireland, Belgium, rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, rest of South America, South Africa, and rest of Middle East & Africa.
China dominates the ID barcode reading in factory automation market due to the increase in operational efficiency and reducing the error for mobility and wireless connectivity which is helping for the growth of ID barcode reading in factory automation market, whereas the U.S. is dominating in the market due to its increasing adoption of smart solutions in the retail sector, and is the second-largest market. China is also projected to be the fastest-growing market and will remain the largest market. The market for ID barcode reading in factory automation is dominated by Asia-Pacific due to the presence of emerging economies such as China and India. Germany has the increasing industrial activities and end-use industries in the country and is increasingly focusing on asset protection and reduction of loses.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth of Barcode Readers in Digital Shopping in ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market
ID barcode reading in factory automation market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in ID barcode reading in factory automation and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the ID barcode reading in factory automation market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market Share Analysis
ID barcode reading in factory automation market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to ID barcode reading in factory automation market.
The major players covered in the report are Jadak, Balluff Automation India Pvt. Ltd., RTscan Technology Limited, Scandit, Wasp Barcode Technologies, SATO America, Axicon Auto ID Limited, Handheld Group, Cognex Corporation, Great Eastern, Data Logic S.p.A, Honeywell International, Inc., OMRON Corporation, Zebra Technologies Corp. and KEYENCE Corporation among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of ID barcode reading in factory automation market.
- In September 2019, RTscan Technology Limited which is engaged in manufacturing of AIDC (Automatic Identification and Data Capture) technology which includes 1D / 2D barcode readers, OEM 2D imager/ 2D barcode scan engine, industrial rugged PDA terminals /robust smart phones, identification devices, and many others launched Handheld OCR and Barcode Reader: IDE302. The new barcode reader can read OCR-B MRZ (Machine Readable Zone) from ID card, driver’s license, passport, or read 1D and 2D big size PDF417 code from ID card or driver’s license. This product launch helped the company to strengthen its portfolio.
- In August 2018, OMRON Corporation acquired Microscan (U.S.) involved in automatic identification, barcode verification & machine vision applications for machine vision portfolio. This has enhanced interconnected, industrial internet of things (IoT), barcode scanning and machine vision solutions.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for ID barcode reading in factory automation through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Global ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.