Global Image Guided Therapy Market By Product (Positron Emission Tomography (PET), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Others), Application (Oncology, Cardiology and Electrophysiology, Neurosurgery, Urology, Others), End User (Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Hospitals, Clinics), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Image Guided Therapy Market
Global image guided therapy market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 6.72% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The increased market growth can be attributed to technological innovation.
Market Definition: Global Image Guided Therapy Market
The practice of using medical imaging to organize, implement and evaluate therapeutic interventions and surgical procedures is image-guided treatment. Using image-guided treatment systems, surgeries can be produced more accurate and less invasive. On the other side, picture-guided treatment systems control minimally invasive surgeries. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), Ultrasonography (US), and Computed Tomography (CT) are the most commonly used imaging methods.
- Increasing cases of chronic disease such as cancer is driving the market growth
- Increasing in the number of initiatives for cancer radiotherapy is boosting the market
- Rising preference for minimally therapies is also propel the growth of this market
- Increasing investments by private companies to develop these systems is also expected to drive the growth of this market
- High cost associated to therapy systems is expected to restrain the market growth
- Lack of skilled professional in developing countries can restrain the market demand
- Stringent regulations of procedures is also expected to hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Image Guided Therapy Market
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Cardiology and Electrophysiology
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2019, Koninklijke Philips N.V. a key leader in health technology launched a unique concept of mixed reality developed together with Microsoft Corp. for the operation room of the future. Based on Philips knowledge in image guided therapy and Microsoft HoloLens 2 holographic computing platform, both companies presented innovative technological application for image-guided minimally invasive therapies
- In June 2017, Koninklijke Philips N.V. acquired Spectranetics. As per the agreement company paid USD 2.05 billion to Spectranetics. By this acquisition company strengthen its business in image guided therapy business group
Global image guided therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares Image guided therapy market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global image guided therapy market are: Koninklijke Philips N.V., Abbott, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Medtronic, Brainlab AG, Varian Medical Systems, Inc., CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Analogic Corporation, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Hitachi, Ltd, XinRay Systems, C-RAD, Elekta AB, Accuray Incorporated, IBA Worldwide, Isoray Inc, Mevion Medical Systems, Olympus Corporation, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG among others.
Research Methodology: Global Image Guided Therapy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global image guided therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)