Global Imaging Tracers Market By Application (Oncology, Cardiology, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Neurology Disorders, Cancer, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Others), Modality (CT, PET), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Imaging Tracers Market
Global Imaging Tracers Market is expected to grow with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to increase in applications of diagnostic devices and equipments due to the rising prevalence of geriatric population and chronic diseases.
Market Definition: Global Imaging Tracers Market
Imaging tracers can be termed as radioactive chemical compounds that are used for the visualization and monitoring the chemical reactions in the cellular and molecular levels. These imaging tracers enable the visualization of organs, cells, when they are being scanned from a CT or PET system. These imaging tracers are injected intravenously inside the human body and then the patients are scanned through the devices where the visualization of organs and cellular are enhanced due to the reaction of isotopes with the molecules.
- Increasing prevalence and adoption of radioactive imaging tracers in diagnostics and clinical applications due to their increased efficiency and effectiveness; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Side effects associated due to the interaction of radioactive materials with the human body; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Imaging Tracers Market
- By Application
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Neurology Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- By Modality
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Alliance Medical announced that they had agreed to acquire Piramal Imaging SA. Piramal Imaging SA will be integrated into the Life Brand and help in providing physicians and doctors enhanced levels of imaging technology.
- In April 2017, IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC announced the collaboration and formation of This company will be able to offer specialized solution in therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals for PET and SPECT scans.
Competitive Analysis: Global Imaging Tracers Market
Global imaging tracers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of imaging tracers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Imaging Tracers Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the imaging tracers market are Bayer AG; GENERAL ELECTRIC; Eisai Co., Ltd.; DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED; 3B Pharmaceuticals; Advanced Accelerator Applications; Blue Earth Diagnostics Limited; Curium; FluoroPharma Medical, Inc.; Ground Fluor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Ipsen Group; Cell>Point, L.L.C.; KP Pharmaceutical Technology Inc.; Alliance Medical and Vizient Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Imaging Tracers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global imaging tracers market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)