Global Immunofluorescence Market By Product (Reagents, Instruments, Antibodies, Kits, Consumables & Accessories), Type (Secondary/Indirect Immunofluorescence, Primary/Direct Immunofluorescence, Micro Immunofluorescence), Disease (Cancer, Infectious Diseases, Cardiovascular Diseases, Autoimmune Diseases, Others), Application (Clinical Research, Laboratory Diagnostics), End-User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Academic & Research Institutes, Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers, CROs), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Immunofluorescence Market
Global immunofluorescence market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the various innovations and advancements being presented by the different market players in terms of products related to this technology.
Market Definition: Global Immunofluorescence Market
Immunofluorescence technique is based on the primary biological samples and is generally defined as the technique of utilizing light microscopy in combination with fluorescence microscope on various microbiological samples. The various microbiological samples involve study of tissues and cells. This study is ideal for clinical research on various diseases, such as therapeutics development and diagnosis.
- Rising volume of patients suffering from various chronic diseases will boost the market growth
- Focus of various manufacturers and organizations on enhancing their R&D developments giving rise to high expenditure being incurred for the same acts as a market driver
- High volume of expenditure being incurred on healthcare infrastructure and enhancing the healthcare quality will drive the growth of the market in the forecast period
- Large levels of financial costs associated with the instruments for immunofluorescence; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Implementation and presence of various unfavorable regulations regarding the trading between various regions of the world can hamper the market growth
- Concerns regarding the cross reactivity and lower signaling strength with this technique is another factor restricting the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Immunofluorescence Market
- Stains & Dyes
- Media & Sera
- Imaging Analysis Systems
- Primary Antibodies
- Secondary Antibodies
- Consumables & Accessories
- Secondary/Indirect Immunofluorescence
- Salt Split Technique
- Antigenic Mapping Method
- Double Staining Method
- Primary/Direct Immunofluorescence
- Micro Immunofluorescence
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Laboratory Diagnostics
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, University of Zurich’s scientists announced that they had formulated a new technique for the analysis of cell and their associated components known as “Iterative Indirect Immunofluorescence Imaging (4i)”. This method is expected to refine the existing processes of immunofluorescence imaging. This method ensures that through this usage staining of 40-plex protein can be achieved with the same biological sample
- In March 2017, Trinity Biotech Ireland announced the availability of various new products for laboratory automation under their “Autoimmune” product range. The product range includes various immunofluorescence, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay and line immunoassay liquid handling instruments accompanied by LIS connectivity and software to help integrate the systems in the consumer’s laboratory
Global immunofluorescence market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of immunofluorescence market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global immunofluorescence market are Trinity Biotech Ireland; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Biocare Medical, LLC; Abcam plc; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; PerkinElmer Inc.; Merck KGaA; Inova Diagnostics, Inc.; Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.; Sino Biological Inc.; Beckman Coulter, Inc.; Vector Laboratories; Novus Biologicals; Svar Life Science AB; OLYMPUS CORPORATION; Leica Microsystems; Enzo Life Sciences, Inc.; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; Zyagen; BD; TCS Biosciences Ltd. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Immunofluorescence Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global immunofluorescence market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)