Global Implantable Pulse Generators Market By Product Type (Implantable Cardiac Pacemakers, Implantable Defibrillators, Cochlear Implants, FES, Implantable Infusion Pumps, Implantable Active Monitoring Devices), Application (Neurovascular Diseases, Cardiovascular Diseases, Orthopedic), End-Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Home Care Settings, Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Implantable Pulse Generators Market
Global implantable pulse generators market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the advancements in technology and modernization of product offerings, resulting in usage of ceramics as an alternative to metals as they provide better compatibility in patients.
Market Definition: Global Implantable Pulse Generators Market
Implantable pulse generators are electronic, battery-sourced micro-medical devices that are fixed inside the body for giving electrical pulses to the neural system of the body which then result in stimulation or blocking of the neural impulses in the body. This medical device is based on the functioning of cardiac rhythm management and has been transformed for the treatment of various medical conditions.
- Increasing rate of chronic diseases globally is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market
- Higher effectiveness of therapy systems with the adoption in usage of these medical devices is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Ease of installation of these implants resulting in shorter operating is expected to drive the market growth
- Requirement of replacement surgeries of these implantable medical devices whether to replace the whole device or the batteries after a certain period of time; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Implantable Pulse Generators Market
By Product Type
- Implantable Cardiac Pacemakers
- Implantable Defibrillators
- Cochlear Implants
- Implantable Nerve Stimulators (FES)
- Limb Function Stimulation
- Bladder Stimulators
- Sphincter Stimulators
- Diaphragm Stimulators
- Implantable Infusion Pumps
- Implantable Active Monitoring Devices
- Neurovascular Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Home Care Settings
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Impulse Dynamics announced that they had received US FDA approval for their implantable pulse generator, “Optimizer Smart System”. This approval will help the company in providing an effective CCM therapy delivering medical device in heart failure patients who cannot undergo CRT.
- In October 2018, Heraeus Holding announced that its business division Heraeus Medical Components had agreed to acquire Evergreen Medical Technologies along with their subsidiary PhysioTest. This acquisition will enable Heraeus to provide a wider level of product offerings and enhance its production capabilities of medical devices particularly in the neuromodulation segment.
Competitive Analysis: Global Implantable Pulse Generators Market
Global implantable pulse generators market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of implantable pulse generators market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Implantable Pulse Generators Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the implantable pulse generators market are Abbott; Medtronic; NeuroSigma, Inc.; Nevro Corp.; Synapse Biomedical Inc.; Cyberonics, Inc.; Boston Scientific Corporation; Dextronix, Inc.; CorMedix Inc.; NeuroPace, Inc.; ReShape Lifesciences, Inc.; Stimwave LLC; IntraPace, Inc.; Integer Holdings Corporation; Impulse Dynamics; Heraeus Holding; Inspire Medical Systems, Inc.; Nuvectra; SPR Therapeutics; Valtronic and
Research Methodology: Global Implantable Pulse Generators Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global implantable pulse generators market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)