Global In-mold Labels Market By Technology (Extrusion Blow-molding Process, Injection Molding Process, Thermoforming), Materials (PP, PE, ABS Resins, PVC, Other Co-polymers), End Use (Personal Care, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Consumer Durables, Others), Printing Technology (Flexographic Printing, Offset Printing, Gravure Printing, Digital Printing, Others), Printing Ink (UV Curable Inks, Thermal Cured Inks, Water Soluble Inks, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global In-mold Labels Market
Global In-mold Labels Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.82 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 4.05 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.65% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for environmental friendly label is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global In-mold Labels Market
In- mold labels are usually used in the packaging industry for the decoration of an object and is made of a material like polyethylene, ABS resin, polyvinyl chloride etc. They are manufactured by injection molding, thermoforming and blow molding processes. These days, many cell phone manufacturers are using this technology rather than spray painting, due to its wear resistance nature.
- Increasing prevalence for packed food is driving the growth of this market
- Rising manufacturing industry is fuelling the demand for In-mold labels
- High cost of the raw material is restraining the market growth
- Increasing demand for printed description labelling is another factor restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global In-mold Labels Market
- By Technology
- Extrusion Blow-molding Process
- Injection Molding Process
- By Materials
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- ABS Resins
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Other Co- polymers
- By End- Use
- Personal Care
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Durables
- By Printing Technology
- Flexographic Printing
- Offset Printing
- Gravure Printing
- o Digital Printing
- By Printing Ink
- UV Curable Inks
- Water Soluble Inks
- Thermal Cured Inks
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2017, Flint Group announced that they are expanding their range of in-mold label products with the launch of Novastar D 2000 IML BIO which is specially designed for metallic paper and non- absorbent substrates. This new product will be used in label printing without any contact with food. It is made up of renewable raw materials and is scratch resistance & have good fixing quality.
- In January 2016, Hershey’s announced the launch of their Chocotubs crunchy cookies with chocolate dips by using in- mould labelling packaging. This product is available in 52g IML packaging. The main aim was to reduce the production cost which also helped them to reduce the transportation cost.
Global in-mold labels market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of in-mold labels market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the in-mold labels market are CCL Industries., CONSTANTIA, Huhtamaki, COVERIS, Cenveo Corporation, Fuji Seal International, Inc., Multi-Color Corporation, EVCO Plastics, Innovia Films, AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION., Serigraph Inc, Yupo Corporation, TASUS Corporation and the Tsuchiya Global Group Companies, Hammer Packaging, Corp., Admark Visual Imaging.
Research Methodology: Global In-mold Labels Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of paper & paperboard packaging
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentation and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis