Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market By Component (Technology, Software Tools, Services), Deployment Mode (Cloud, On- Premisis), Application (Sales and Marketing Optimization, Customer Experience Management, Remote Monitoring, Inventory Management, Predictive Asset Analytics, Risk Management, Emergency Response Management), Vertical (Retail, Transportation, Entertainment, Hospitality, Public Buildings), Component (Software, Hardware, Services), Platform (Android, iOS ), Technology (Ultra-Wideband Technology, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market
Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 10.01 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 167.82 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 42.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand of IPIN devices in applications like commercial buildings, healthcare, hospitality, oil & gas, mining etc. is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market
Indoor positioning and navigation system is used to navigate or locate people using lights, radio waves, magnetic fields, acoustic signals, or other sensory information. One can locate anyone via mobile or tablet. It uses various optical, radio, or even acoustic technologies to design fragmentation. They are also used to detect magnetometric information inside buildings or locations with steel structures or in iron ore mines.
- Increasing adaption of IPIN in many industries like healthcare, logics etc. is driving the growth of this market.
- Improving service quality and functionality is also expected to drive the market.
- Increasing safety and privacy concerns is restraining the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market
- By Component
- Software Tools
- By Deployment Mode
- On- Premisis
- By Application
- Sales and Marketing Optimization
- Customer Experience Management
- Remote Monitoring
- Inventory Management
- Predictive Asset Analytics
- Risk Management
- Emergency Response Management
- By Vertical
- Public Buildings
- By Component
- By Platform
- By Technology
- Ultra-Wideband Technology
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Blippar announced the launch of their new location based augmented reality -- Indoor Visual Positioning, using computer vision technology named Urban Visual Positioning which will transforms any indoor environment or space into an immersive AR experience by pinpointing a user’s location via computer vision and serving up relevant augmented reality content based on that location. It is a cost- effective method can be applied in any airports, shopping malls, stadium malls and supermarkets.
- In May 2017, Google announced that they are working on a service to offer detailed indoor location positioning using its Tango 3D sensing computer vision tech. They are working with Google Maps team on a service that can give devices access to very precise location information indoors.
Competitive Analysis: Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market
Global indoor positioning and navigation system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of indoor positioning and navigation system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in indoor positioning and navigation system market are Apple Inc., Broadcom, Cisco Systems, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Google, HERE, Microsoft, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Senion, STMicroelectronics, Zebra Technologies, Septentrio N.V., NovAtel Inc, insoft GmbH, Telit.
Research Methodology: Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved