Global Inductor Market By Type (Fixed Inductors, Variable Inductors), Core Type (Air Core, Ferromagnetic Core/Ferrite Core, Laminated Core, Ceramic Core, Toroidal Core), Application (Automotive, Industrial, RF & Telecommunication, Military & Defense, Consumer Electronics, Transmission & Distribution, Healthcare), Geography(North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 ;
Market Analysis: Global Inductor Market
Global inductor market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 4.25% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market value can be attributed due to increasing demand for electronic devices and with rapid growth in the smartphone market the demand for inductors had surged.
Market Definition: Global Inductor Market
Inductor refers to an electronic component that stores the energy in the form of magnetic field. It consists of a coil. The induction is dependent on the number of turns in the coil. They are used in analog circuits and signal processing. It is used in various industries globally like defense, automotive, healthcare, and many others.
- Increase in the manufacturing and development of new consumer electronic products, drives the market growth
- With the growing trend in smart grids, the demand has boosted for the inductor market
- Huge demand for inductors in the automotive industries, fosters the growth of the market
- Advancement in telecommunication and integration of integrated chips, is boosting the demand for inductor market
- Fluctuating prices of the raw material and components, is hindering the growth of the market
- Stringent government regulation for production of electronic devices, hinders the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Inductor Market
- Fixed Inductors
- RF Inductors
- Coupled Inductors
- Multi-Layered Inductors
- Power Inductors
- Variable Inductors
By Core Type
- Air Core
- Ferromagnetic Core/Ferrite Core
- Laminated Core
- Ceramic Core
- Toroidal Core
- RF and Telecommunication
- Military and Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Transmission and Distribution
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, KEMET announced the launch of new SMD metal composite power inductor which is perfect for increasing more effectual DC to DC switching power supplies along with other power related applications. It provides high current saturation features that allow the inductors to preserve working with large ripple currents.
- In April 2019, Vishay Intertechnology Inc., had expanded their product portfolio by offering of high current inductors, an Automotive Grade IHLP low profile, with a fresh device in the 5050 case size. This will expand the customer for the company and boosts its sales in the global market.
Global inductor market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of customer of inductor market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global inductor market are TDK Corporation, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Vishay Intertechnology, Inc., TAIYO YUDEN CO., LTD., Chilisin, Delta Electronics, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, ABC Taiwan Electronics Corp., Pulse Electronics, Coilcraft, Inc., Sunlord, Bourns, Inc., SUMIDA CORPORATION, ICE Components, Inc., AVX Corporation, KEMET, Houston Transformer Company, Ltd., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Gowanda Electronics, TOKIN Corporation, SANYO Electric Co.,Ltd., TT Electronics among others.
Research Methodology: Global Inductor Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved