Global Industrial Display Market By Type (Rugged Displays, Open Frame Monitors, Panel-Mount Monitors, Marine Displays, Video Wall), Technology (LCD, LED, OLED, E-Paper Display), Panel Size (Up to 14", 14–21", 21–40", 40" and Above), Application (HMI, Remote Monitoring, Interactive Display (Kiosk), Digital Signage, Imaging), Verticals (Manufacturing, Energy & Power, Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, Transportation), Geography(North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Industrial Display Market
Global industrial display market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 6.87% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to the development of HD displays with curved edges and touch screens, surge in promotions of brands, and increasing adoption of Internet of Things is contributing to the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Global Industrial Display Market
Industrial display is a display system used in various verticals such as manufacturing, oil & gas, transportation, etc. to detect the operations of the business. This helps the company in bringing the actual result closure to the desired result. It helps to detect the deviations in the businesses. These displays display crucial information related to the current operation which is needed for decision making. There is a wide range of display systems available with different size according to the requirement. There are various technological advancements and innovation being done in this field.
- The high specification display devices have gone under various technological developments which has boosted the market growth
- LED-Backlit LCD-Based display solutions demand have surged which has propelled the market growth
- The surging demand for HMI devices is contributing to the growth of the market
- Internet of Things adoption rate has surges which has driven the market growth
- Surged consumer demand for high-specification display solutions is propelling the market growth
- The purchase and implementation of industrial displays is very costly which hinders the market growth
- The developing and designing display equipment for all weather conditions is restraining the market growth
- The industrial display is capital intensive in nature which hampers the market growth
Segmentation: Global Industrial Display Market
- Rugged Displays
- Open Frame Monitors
- Panel-Mount Monitors
- Marine Displays
- Video Wall
- Full Array
- Edge Lit
- Direct Lit
- PMOLED Display
- AMOLED Display
- E-Paper Display
By Panel Size
- Up to 14"
- 40" and Above
- Remote Monitoring
- Interactive Display (Kiosk)
- Digital Signage
- Energy & Power
- Oil & Gas
- Metals & Mining
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Axiomtek Co., Ltd. had launched 12.1-inch P6125 industrial-grade IP65 and NEMA 4-compliant touch display monitor which is enabled with the modern features and technologies as well as with high brightness. It is made to solve the complex problems of railway industries. This launch has expanded the company product portfolio.
- In August 2018, Accenture had expanded its Industry X.0 Capabilities by acquiring Mindtribe & Pillar Technology. The technology will boost the ability of companies to efficiently manage their operations. This acquisition has expanded the global presence and offering of the company and had improved its technology by making it more high-tech.
Global industrial display market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of customer of global industrial display market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global industrial display market are Siemens, Comark Instruments, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Rockwell Automation Inc., INDUCOMP Corporation, Planar Systems Inc., SAMSUNG, AplusLcd, LG Display Co. Ltd., Amongo Display Technology (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd., Schneider Electric, AU Optronics Corp., Advantech Co. Ltd., Affordable Interior Systems, NEC Display Solutions, Panasonic Corporation, ADLINK Technology Inc., Pepperl+Fuchs Inc., SHARP CORPORATION and Innolux Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Global Industrial Display Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved