Global Industrial Hoses Market By Type (Hydraulic Hoses, Layflat Hose, Wras Hose, Oil Resistant Hose, Corrugated Hoses, Stripwound, Thermo-Duct, Others), Material Type (Rubber, Polyurethane, Polyvinyl Chloride, Metal, Thermoplastics, Composite, Silicone, Others), Media (Oil, Water, Gas), Wire Type (Wire Braided, Spiral Wire), Pressure (Low Pressure (Less Than 3000 Psi), Medium Pressure (Between 3000 To 6000), High Pressure (More Than 6000), Industry (Oil and Gas, Water, Agriculture, Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Automotive, Mining, Others), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Industrial Hoses Market
Industrial hoses market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.7% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 18,730.98 million by 2027.The growing demand for robust industrial pipe in the various application area such as chemicals/petrochemical plants, oil & gas, agriculture is driving the market.
The growing population across the countries has increased the agricultural activities for fulfilling the growing demand of food. Thus, growing expansion of agricultural sector has increases the demand for hose pipe that require low maintenance but provide longer service life. This resulted in driving the growth for the market
This industrial hoses market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Global Industrial Hoses Market Scope and Market Size
Industrial hoses market is segmented on the basis of the basis of type, material type, media, wire type, pressure and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into hydraullic hoses, layflat hose, wras hose, oil resistant hose, corrugated hoses, stripwound, thermo-duct and others. In 2020, hydraullic hoses segment is dominating the market as it has the capability of creating high pressure from low pressure input using low torque equipment.
- On the basis of material type, the market is segmented into rubber, polyurethane, polyvinyl chloride, metal, thermoplastics, composite, silicone, others. In 2020, rubber is dominating the market as rubber is widely used for manufacturing hoses as rubber possesses properties of handling high pressure and is highly flexible.
- On the basis of media, the market is segmented into oil, water, gas. In 2020, oil accounts for largest market share in media segment as application of hoses and pipes are more essential in oil industry in order to enhance safety and reliability since most of the oil products are inflammable.
- On the basis of wire type, the market is segmented into wire braided, spiral wire. In 2020, braided wires accounted largest market share as it can withstand high pressure and maintain the flow, also braided wire require less length in comparison to spiral wire.
- On the basis of pressure, the market is segmented into low pressure (less than 3000 Psi), medium pressure (between 3000 to 6000), and high pressure (more than 6000). In 2020, low pressure (less than 3000 Psi) accounted largest market share as low pressure applications such as gas flow, water flow in most of the industrial applications where hoses prevent loss of flow.
- On the basis of industry, the market is segmented into oil and gas, water, agriculture, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, automotive, mining, others. In 2020, oil and gas sector accounted largest market share due to the growing consumption of oil across the region, also according to Investopedia the U.S. is largest producer of oil and accounts for 18% of world’s oil production.
Industrial Hoses Market Country Level Analysis
Industrial hoses market is analysed and market size information is provided basis of type, material type, media, wire type, pressure and industry.
The countries covered in industrial hoses market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, U.K., France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific in the Asia-Pacific, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East & Africa as a part of Middle East and Africa, Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America as part of South America.
In Asia-Pacific, China is dominating the market as hydraulic hoses accounted largest market share due to growing consumption of oil which has increases the production plant raising the demand for hose pipe which sustain in harsh environment, whereas in North America, the U.S. is dominating the market for hydraulic hoses due to the increasing agricultural activities. However in Germany, Russia is dominating the market due to the growing export of oil activities in Russia which has increased the requirement for industrial hose pipe.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Demand of PVC Material Used in Hoses
Industrial hoses market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in industrial hoses and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the industrial hoses market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Industrial Hoses Market Share Analysis
Industrial hoses market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to industrial hoses market.
The major players covered in the report are Eaton, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, RYCO Hydraulics, Kurt Manufacturing, NORRES Schlauchtechnik GmbH, Transfer Oil S.p.A, ContiTech AG (A Subsidiary of Continental AG), Kanaflex Corporation Co.,ltd., Pacific Echo, Colex International Limited, UK, Gates Corporation, Semperit AG Holding, KURIYAMA OF AMERICA, INC. (A Subsidiary of Kuriyama Holdings Corporation), Titeflex (A Subsidiary of Smiths Group Plc), Trelleborg Group (A subsidiary of Trelleborg AB), Flexaust Inc., Salem-Republic Rubber Company, PIRTEK, Dixon Valve & Coupling Company, LLC, Titan Fittings among other global and domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of industrial hoses market.
- In October 2017, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP know for providing broad range of technologies such as hydraulic, electromechanical and pneumatic for agriculture, water, energy, life sciences, transportation and infrastructure launched 187 Hose, a 7MPa / 1000 psi constant working pressure hose. This new products offers higher pressure conditions in mining applications. This product launch helped the company to increase its product portfolio in hoses category.
- In October 2016, Emerson Electric Co. had acquired Permasense. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand them in the markets and strengthen their position in the market. With the help of the Permasense new technologies, they will be able to provide Industrial Hose solution to their customers. The Permasense product range will be part of the company’s Rosemount portfolio of measurement and analytical technologies
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for industrial hoses through expanded range of size for multiple applications.
Customization Available: Global Industrial Hoses Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.