Market Analysis: Global Industrial Labels Market
The Global Industrial Labels Market is expected to reach USD 58.35 billion by 2025, from USD 44.72 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Industrial Labels Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the industrial labels market in the next 8 years. Industrial label is a collection of a piece of paper, plastic, fabric or other material applied on the product for identification, visual or textual information, advertising, operating instruction of product . They are comprised of barcode, RFID, flexography, offset, digital printing and screen printing technology. It has various features such as dust resistant, high temperature, moisture resistant, and pressure resistant with anti-peel properties. Industrial labels have various processes such as pressure sensitive labeling, glue-applied labeling, and heat transfer. Industrial labels are widely applicable in different industries such as automobile, consumer durable, transportation amongst others.
In January 2017 Middle East’s largest e-commerce website “noon.com” has enhanced the industrial labels market by having an inventory of 20 million products. It is partially funded by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund and other private GCC investors.
In 2017 Honeywell launched new MP Series of industrial label printers set, easy-to-use industrial printer, small enough to operate in low noise environments, including offices or hospitals.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing production of consumer durable goods
- Rise in automotive industry
- Growing popularity of online designing tools
- Rising awareness regarding industrial labels
- Increase demand of raw material
Market Segmentation: Global Industrial Labels Market
- The global industrial labels market is segmented based on type, mechanism, raw material, technology, end user industry, and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global industrial labels market is segmented into warning/security labels, equipment asset labels, weatherproof labels, branding labels, and others
- Based on mechanism, the global industrial labels market is segmented into pressure sensitive labelling, glue-applied labelling, heat transfer, and others
- Based on raw material, the global industrial labels market is segmented into metal labels, plastic/polymer labels, and others
- Based on technology, the global industrial labels market is segmented into identification technology and printing technology. Identification technology is further sub segmented into barcode,
RFID and others. Printing technology is further sub segmented into flexography, offset, digital printing, screen printing
- On the basis of end user industry, global industrial labels market is segmented into transportation & logistics, automotive, consumer durables, construction and others
- Based on geography, the global industrial labels market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Industrial Labels Market
The global industrial labels market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of industrial labels market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Industrial Labels Market
Some of the major players operating in the global industrial labels market are AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION. 3M, DuPont, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Cenveo Corporation, CCL Industries Inc., Brady Worldwide, Inc., DUNMORE., Fuji Seal International, Inc., H.B. Fuller Company Flexcon Company, Inc., Saint Gobain SA, and others.
Research Methodology: Global Industrial Labels Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others