Global Industry 4.0 Market By Technology (Industrial Robotics, Cyber Security, Internet of Things (IoT), 3D Printing, Advanced Human–Machine Interface (HMI), Big Data, Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence), Vertical (Automotive, Electrical & Electronics Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Aerospace, Chemical & Materials, Food & Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Energy & Power, Healthcare, Others), Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Industry 4.0 Market
Global industry 4.0 market is set to witness a growing healthy CAGR of 15.35% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to the surge in the awareness among people concerning the advantages of using industry 4.0 is contributing to the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Industry 4.0 Market
Industry 4.0 is the fourth industrial revolution in the industry. In this concept usually, the facilities and plant are equipped with the latest wireless technologies and sensors which display and visualize the entire option of the production or manufacturing process which helps the company to make various decisions as well increases the efficiency of the production. These are integrated with technologies such as cloud computing, artificial intelligence, machine learning and Internet of Things. It boosts up the material usage, asset performance, technology usage which helps the company to boosts their profit margins.
- The rising adoption of internet in industries is driving the growth of the market
- The surging focus of industries on efficiency and cost of production which is leading to digitization is boosting the market growth
- The surge in the adoption of automation for quality production is fueling the market growth
- The development and innovation in 3D printing technology is likely to drive the market growth
- The lack of cost benefit analysis is hindering the market growth
- The lack of skilled personnel is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Industry 4.0 Market
- Industrial Robotics
- Collaborative Industrial Robots
- Articulated Robots
- Cylindrical Robots
- Scara Robots
- Parallel Robots
- Cartesian Robots
- Cyber Security
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- 3D Printing
- Advanced Human–Machine Interface (HMI)
- Big Data
- Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electrical & Electronics Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- Chemical & Materials
- Food & Agriculture
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. had launched FactoryEye for Industry 4.0 applications. It is specially built for the manufacturers. It has a very user friendly dashboard which will provide the analysis to the manufacturer and assist them in decision making. This launch has expanded the product portfolio of the company as well as expands their customer base.
- In May 2018, Siemens has expanded its product offering by the launch of four MindSphere application centers across the country. These centers will develop digital innovations and machine learning. This expansion will expand the market share of the company as their solutions will transform the entire value chain, and provide speed, quality, productivity and flexibility in their customer’s operations.
Global industry 4.0 market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of customer of global industry 4.0 market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global industry 4.0 market are Siemens, CISCO SYSTEMS INC., SAP SE, Intelligent Automation Inc., Qualcomm Technologies Inc., NGRAIN (Canada) Corporation, Beijer Electronics, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Stratasys Ltd., Microsoft, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Zebra Technologies Corp., General Vision, Splunk Inc., Worldsensing, Interset, AIBrain Inc., Rockwell Automation Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, ABB, Facebook Technologies LLC., ExOne, SRI International, agenturetcetera, Advantech Co. Ltd., Oracle, SAMSUNG, Intel Corporation, Arcadia Data Inc., Sensory Inc. and DENSO CORPORATION among others.
Research Methodology: Global Industry 4.0 Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved