Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market, By Form (Powder and Liquid & Semi-Liquid), By Source (Conventional and Organic), By Application (Growing-Up Milk (Infants Over 12 Months), Standard Infant Formula (0–6-Month-Old Infant), By Follow-On Formula (6–12 Month-Old Infant) and Specialty Formula), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market
The global infant formula ingredients market is expected to reach USD 41.11 billion by 2025, from USD 18.31 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market
The infant formulas are comprise of purified cow's milk as a protein source, a blend of vegetable oils as a fat source, lactose as a carbohydrate source, a vitamin-mineral mix, and other ingredients based on the manufacturing processes. Over the years, the infant formula industry has been growing rapidly owing to rise in working women population and increase in per capita income. Globally, the growth in infant formula market is driven by growing middle class population Asia Pacific is predicted to advance at the highest rate, mainly driven by large population base, rapid economic development and high birth rate. Growing-up milk a type of infant formulas, is designed to meet toddlers' growing needs, and can be consumed as part of a balanced diet. It can be used as a nutritional drink or in combination with other foods. According to article published by Statista the global baby food market is expected to grow about USD 76 billion by the year 2021, which making it one of the fastest growing food and beverage market. Various key players are also making various developments such as attractive packaging; addition of more nutrient value to the product is boosting the growth of the market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rise in number of working women
- Inability of mothers to lactate sufficiently
- Preference for convenient feeding
- Increase in awareness for natural infant feeding
- Strict regulations for infant formula
Market Segmentation: Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market
- The global infant formula ingredients market is segmented based on composition, type, application and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global infant formula ingredients market is segmented into high-fructose syrup, high-intensity sweeteners and low-intensity sweeteners.
- On the basis of composition, the global infant formula ingredients market is classified into high-intensity sweeteners and low-intensity sweeteners. The high-intensity sweeteners is sub segmented into stevia, aspertame, cyclamate, sucralose, saccharin, ace-K and other HIS. The Low-Intensity Sweeteners.is sub segmented into D-tagtose, sorbitol, maltitol, xylitol, mannitol, eythritol and, other LIS.
- On the basis of application, the global infant formula ingredients market is classified into bakery, confectionery, meat & poultry products, sauces & dressings, beverages, dairy products and others.
- On the basis of function, the global infant formula ingredients market is classified into thickener, stabilizer, gelling agent, fat replacer, coating material and other.
- Based on geography, the global infant formula ingredients market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market
The global infant formula ingredients market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of infant formula ingredients market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market
Some of the major players operating in the global infant formula ingredients market are - Chr. Hansen Holding, Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited, Dupont, DSM, ADM, Arla Foods, Saputo Inc., Almarai , Alpura, CSK Food Enrichment, Sacco SRL, Dairy Farmers of America, Alpura, E. I. du Pont De Nemours and Company, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Koninklijke Dsm N.V, Bega Cheese, Amul, Wisconsin Milk, Nestlé, Dairy Farmers of America Inc., Agropur Cooperative., Schreiber Foods, Kraft Foods Cheese & Dairy Division, FOOD Development LLC, Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association, and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Infant Formula Ingredients Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others