Global Influencer Marketing Platform Market By Component (Solution, Services), Application (Search and Discovery, Campaign Management, Influencer Relationship Management, Analytics and Reporting, Compliance Management and Fraud Detection, Others), Organization Size (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises), End- User (Fashion and Lifestyle, Agencies and Public Relations, Retail and Consumer Goods, Health and Wellness, Ad-Tech, Banking and Financial Institutes, Travel and Tourism, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Influencer Marketing Platform Market
Global influencer marketing platform market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 32.61% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising demand for identifying right influencer and increasing demand for viable cloud-based biometrics solutions are the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Influencer Marketing Platform Market
Influencer marketing platform is a solution which is specially designed to help the brand with its influencer marketing campaigns. They are widely used in applications such as campaign management, analytics and reporting, fraud detection, influencer relationship management etc. This platform helps in creating brand image among population and also helps in reaching the target audience.
- Increasing interest in video based content among population is the factor fuelling the growth of the market
- Rising adoption of influencer marketing platform will also act as a driver for this market
- Growing need for big data analytics for influencer marketing will also propel the growth of the market
- Rising need to create brand image is also driving the market
- Less influence of campaign will also act as a restrain for this market.
- Lack of technological awareness will hinder the growth
- Availability of limited professional is also restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Influencer Marketing Platform Market
- Deployment and Integration
- Support and Maintenance
- Search and Discovery
- Campaign Management
- Influencer Relationship Management
- Analytics and Reporting
- Compliance Management and Fraud Detection
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
By End- User
- Fashion and Lifestyle
- Agencies and Public Relations
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Health and Wellness
- Banking and Financial Institutes
- Travel and Tourism
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, WeQ announced the launch of their new marketing agency which is specially designed for influencer marketing. The main aim of the launch is to help the brands and app developers to engage with high quality consumers. It will have transparent marketing approach at an affordable range.
- In September 2015, TapInfluence announced the launch of their new influencer marketing automation platform TapFusion. This is specially designed to help all the brands and agencies in creating high value influencer market campaigns. This is a very good platform for the companies to reach their targeted customers further acting as an alternative for poor-performing marketing channels and digital ads
Global influencer marketing platform market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of influencer marketing platform market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global influencer marketing platform market are IZEA., HYPR Brands the Influencer Marketplace, Traackr., InfluencerDB, Launchmetrics, JuliusWorks, Inc, klear, Upfluence Inc., AspireIQ., Mavrck, ONALYTICA, Lumanu Inc, Lefty, LINQIA, INC., Social Beat, Buzzoole, Ifluenz, Pulpkey.com - Pulpkey MediaTech Pvt. Ltd., Socialbakers, TapInfluence, PUBLICFAST, Achoo Aps, KreedOn Techmeep Sports Pvt. Ltd. and others.
Research Methodology: Global Influencer Marketing Platform Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved