Market Analysis: Global Information Rights Management Market
The Global Information Rights Management Market accounted for USD 2,196.2 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Information Rights Management Market
Information rights management is the entrance control innovation used to secure approaches over the web and to confine use of enlisted equipment and copyrighted substance. Information rights management innovation empowers endeavors to manage the use, variety, and conveyance of copyrighted works, for example, programming and sight and sound substance and additionally frameworks inside gadgets that authorize these arrangements. With the expansion in reliance on web, development in utilization of smart gadgets has brought about requirement for a proficient advanced rights administration arrangement. Typically a man who has the approval for an item can without much of a stretch duplicate and offer the substance inside seconds. It is subsequently difficult to recognize and stop these exchanges. To manage and control the course of computerized records over the web, most undertakings actualize successful information rights management arrangements with the goal that lone approved licensee can get to the information.
The information rights management is generally embraced by industry players so as to offer remote hardware suppliers, items, arrange integrators, outsider application sellers, and administrations. A portion of the dealers in the computerized rights administration advertise assume a key part in executing advanced rights administration arrangements and manage the solid requirement for a secured organize. The wide utilization of Internet has prompted development in the comparing programmers, who infringe into government or corporate systems to hack secret data for business and money related increases. According to an article issued by infosecurity, Identity fraud now accounts for 56% of all reported fraud cases across the world. So that businesses must do everything in their power to ensure they have the proper technology in place to distinguish between legitimate customers and imposters. This is where information rights come into play.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Adoption of digital rights management solutions among various vertical.
- Increase in use of wireless smart devices.
- Increase in internet usage.
- Lack of common standards to manage digital content.
- Lack of awareness about enterprises about the benefits of information rights management system.
Market Segmentation: Global Information Rights Management Market
- The global information rights management market is based on applications, industries, deployment model , end user and geographical segments.
- Based on applications, the global information rights management market is segmented into mobile content, video on demand, mobile gaming, eBook and others.
- Based on industries, the global information rights management market is segmented into SME’s and large enterprises.
- Based on deployment model, the global information rights management market is segmented into cloud and on-premises.
- Based on end user, the global information rights management market is segmented into healthcare, music, education, BFSI, legal/law, printing and publication, software, television and film and others.
- Based on geography, the global information rights management market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Information Rights Management Market
The global information rights management market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of information rights management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Information Rights Management Market
The key players in the global information rights management market are GRR System, ADAM Software, Asset Bank, EMC, DMX, EMC, Third Light, Genus, Brandworkz, Northplains, ResourceSpace, ConceptShare, House & Co., MediaBeacon, SDL, Extensis, Adobe, Canto, Bynder, IBM, Cognizant, and HP. Other key players in the global market are Pixfolia, Duraspace, Fotoware, PicturePark, MerlinOne, Celum, Global edit, Entermedia, OpenText, Mediavalet, Adgistics, WebDAM and Widen, Aetopia, Adnovate, Filecamp, EMC Corporation, Apple Inc., Sony Corporation, Adobe Systems, Oracle Corporation, Hewlett-Packard, Realnetworks, Inc., Verisign Inc. Brand Wizard, HP Autonomy, Oracle, MediaSilo, Microsoft, Hyland, Saepio, and Nuxeo among others.
Research Methodology: Global Information Rights Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.