Global INK Additives Market By Type (Rheology Modifiers, Slip/Rub Materials, Defoamers, Dispersants); Technology (Water-based, Solvent-Based, UV-Cured); Process (Flexographic, Lithographic, Gravure, Digital); Application (Packaging, Publishing, Commercial Printing), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global INK Additives Market
Global INK Additives Market to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 677.52 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 993.40million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the Increasing demand for biodegradable and renewable products.
Market Definition: Global INK Additives Market
Ink additives are the chemical substances used in small quantities in printing ink coatings. Printing ink coatings are the formulated coatings that are made from waterborne or solvent borne technologies. There is a growing demand for ink additives in packaging, publishing and commercial printing industries which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years.
- Development of multipurpose additives, act as a driver to the market.
- Rising demand for biodegradable and renewable products, act as a driver to the market.
- Stringent regulatory standards by governments, this significant act as restraints to the market.
- Shift from print to digital media, this significant act as restraints to the market.
Segmentation: Global INK Additives Market
- Rheology Modifiers
- Slip/Rub Materials
- Commercial Printing
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Evonik Industries announced to acquired Structured Polymers Inc., it is a start-up firm for 3D printing materials. The acquisition of Structured Polymers’ technology was undertaken to complement the company’s activities with the high-performance polymers for additive manufacturing.
- In March 2018, Solvay SA introduced a new range of products to meet customers’ need in creating binder, color, and performance systems. The new products provide benefits such as better film performance, stain and water resistance, and improvement in the development of environmentally friendly formulations for architectural paints, industrial coatings, adhesives, and printing inks.
Competitive Analysis: Global INK Additives Market
Global ink additives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ink additives market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global INK Additives Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in ink additives market are ALTANA (Germany), BASF SE (Germany), Dow (US), Elementis plc (UK), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Huntsman International LLC. (US), Lawter, A Harima Chemicals, Inc., Shamrock, MÜNZING Corporation, Solvay (Europe), Keim Additec Surface GmbH (Germany), ALLNEX NETHERLANDS B.V. (Germany), Croda International Plc (UK), Honeywell International Inc (US), Dorf Ketal, PolyOne Corporation, Uflex Limited, DAIHANINK Co., Royal Dutch Printing Ink Factories Van Son, epple, Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA and among.
Research Methodology: Global INK Additives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved