Global Inorganic Rheology Modifier Market By Type (Clay, Fumed Silica, Specialty Clay, Others), Technology (Water- Based, Solvent- Based), Application (Paint & Coatings, Cosmetics & Personal Care Products, Adhesives & Sealants, Composites, Household & Industrial Products, Pharmaceutical, Printing Inks, Cable Compound & Gels, Oil- Well Drilling, Electronics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Inorganic Rheology Modifier Market
Global inorganic rheology modifier market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Development in electronics industry and rising demand from various end-users is the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Inorganic Rheology Modifier Market
Inorganic rheology modifiers are those modifiers which usually have high yield value. They are used in personal care products, compound and gels, printing ink, cable compound, paint and coatings and others. They are mainly used because they have ability to improve anti- spattering, anti- sagging and anti- settling properties. Clay, specialty clay, fumed silica are some of the common type of these modifiers. Because of their shear thinning property they are widely used in personal care products.
- Rising demand for paints and coating from various end- user will drive market
- Growing demand for waterborne coating from automotive industry will also propel growth
- Increasing construction activities worldwide will also accelerate the growth
- Rising disposable income will also contribute as a factor for the growth of this market
- Decreasing demand for books, newspaper and magazine will restrain the market growth
- Growing cosmetics and personal care industry in the developing regions will also restrict the growth
Segmentation: Global Inorganic Rheology Modifier Market
- Fumed Silica
- Specialty Clay
- Water- Based
- Solvent- Based
- Paint & Coatings
- Cosmetics & Personal Care Products
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Household & Industrial Products
- Printing Inks
- Cable Compound & Gels
- Oil- Well Drilling
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2017, Evonik announced the launch of their new rheology modifier Antil 500 Pellets which is designed for different cleansing formulations. It has the ability to reduce the active surfactant level in the standard cleansing formulation and is preservative free solid and is soluble in water. The main aim of the launch is to provide affordable hair and skin care formulation
- In July 2013, Atlana announced that they have acquired rheology business from Rockwood holdings so that they can expand their business worldwide. This acquisition will help the company to create new chemicals and provide better services and solutions to their customers. This will strengthen their position in the market and will increase their growth
Global inorganic rheology modifier market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of inorganic rheology modifier market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global inorganic rheology modifier market are BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, Altana, Cabot Corporation, Wacker Chemie AG, Croda International Plc, Minerals Technologies Inc., MÜNZING Corporation., SAMJI CORP, Superior Materials, Inc., Shah Patil & Company, Quimidroga, and others.
Research Methodology: Global Inorganic Rheology Modifier Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved