Global Insertable Cardiac Monitors (ICM) Market By Type (Multiple Lead Mobile Cardiac Telemetry Systems, Mobile Cardiac Telemetry Patch, Others), Disease (Renal Disease, Cardiac Arrhythmias, Atrial Fibrillation, Stroke, Syncope, Others), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Specialty Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Insertable Cardiac Monitors (ICM) Market
Global insertable cardiac monitors (ICM) market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to increasing demand for insertable cardiac monitors.
Market Definition: Global Insertable Cardiac Monitors (ICM) Market
Insertable cardiac monitor (ICM) or implantable cardiac monitor is a small size electrophysiology device, used for hearts electrical activity monitoring to detect arrhythmias. The market is expected to rise rapidly in the future as ICM has eliminated requirement of bulky external Holter monitor and wire leads which is increasing demand for ICM in the forecast period.
- Increasing number of cardiac arrhythmia around the world is expected to drive the growth of the market in the forecast period.
- Increasing technological advancement in insertable cardiac monitor (ICM) is increasing usage of Insertable cardiac monitor (ICM) enhances the growth of this market.
- Increasing levels of geriatric population resulting in greater application of insertable cardiac monitors (ICM) to monitor heart activates also acts as a major market driver
- Increasing demand for subcutaneous insertable cardiac devices also augments the market growth
- Insertable cardiac monitor (ICM) is associated with risk of over-sensing and under-sensing which is expected to hinder the market growth
- Insertable cardiac monitors (ICM) are costly which is hampers the usage of insertable cardiac monitors (ICM) hence acting as a restraining factor
Segmentation: Global Insertable Cardiac Monitors (ICM) Market
- Multiple Lead Mobile Cardiac Telemetry Systems
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry Patch
- Renal Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Atrial Fibrillation
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG has received FDA clearance of the BIOMONITOR III an injectable cardiac monitor (ICM). The product is designed to detect arrhythmia and unexplained syncope to increase clarity and to reduce diagnosis duration. The approval will help company to increase product portfolio and market presence and place company among most technological advance companies in medical devices
- In May 2017, Abbott has launched world's first smartphone compatible Confirm Rx Insertable Cardiac Monitor (ICM) to identify atrial fibrillation and cardiac arrhythmias. The major focus of the launch is to eliminate Traditional remote monitoring devices that requisites large handheld or bedside transmitters and to increase patient mobility. The launch will help company to increase the revenue generation as new technology will help both patients as well as cardiologists
Global insertable cardiac monitors (ICM) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of insertable cardiac monitors (ICM) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global insertable cardiac monitors (ICM) market are Abbott, Medtronic, BioTelemetry, Inc., Siemens, Boston Scientific Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd, SHL Telemedicine, The ScottCare Corporation, Medicomp Inc., Preventice Solutions, Inc., Applied Medical Resources Corporation, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Insertable Cardiac Monitors (ICM) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global insertable cardiac monitors (ICM) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)