Global Interactive Whiteboard Market, By Screen Size (IWBs With A Screen Size Up to 69”, IWBs With A Screen Size Ranging From 70”–90”, IWBs With A Screen Size Above 90”) By Technology (Infrared, Resistive, Capacitive, Electromagnetic, Others) By End User (Education, Corporate, Government) By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Interactive Whiteboard Market
The Global Interactive Whiteboard Market is expected to reach USD 5.83 billion by 2025, from USD 4.15 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Interactive Whiteboard Market
An interactive whiteboard is a large interactive display that connects to a computer or laptops. This system allows computer images to be displayed on a board with the help of a digital projector. The board is typically mounted to a floor stand or wall and system controls board surface by using finger, stylus, pen or other device. Item on the display board can be dragged, clicked or copied. It allows writing the notes transform it into text and save it. These systems are used for delivering the content in classrooms, training room, corporate board rooms, broadcasting studios, professional sports coaching, and others. The developing countries are playing key role in driving the growth of IWBs, for instance, according to India Brand Equity Foundation, education sector in India is currently valued at USD 100.0 billion, and is expected to nearly double to USD 180.0 billion by 2020. Moreover, e-learning and allied services contribute to 28% growth and with the expansion in e-learning, the demand for the IWBs will increase and market will grow in near future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Demand for gamification and digital classrooms
- Increased funding on IWBs
- Incorporation of artificial intelligence in IWBs
- Lack of skilled professionals
- High cost of IWBs
Market Segmentation: Global Interactive Whiteboard Market
- The global interactive whiteboard market is segmented based on screen size, technology, end-user and geographical segments.
- Based on screen size, the global interactive whiteboard market is segmented into IWBs with a screen size up to 69”, IWBs with a screen size ranging from 70”–90” and IWBs with a screen size above 90”.
- On the basis of mode of technology, the global interactive whiteboard market is classified into infrared, resistive, capacitive, electromagnetic, and others.
- On the basis of end-user, the global interactive whiteboard market is classified into education, corporate and Government.
- Based on geography, the global interactive whiteboard market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Interactive Whiteboard Market
The global interactive whiteboard market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of interactive whiteboard market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Interactive Whiteboard Market
Some of the major players operating in the global interactive whiteboard market are – Hitachi, Panasonic, LG Display, Foxconn, Netdragon, Samsung Electronics, NEC Display, Ricoh, Returnstar Interactive Technology, Boxlight Corporation, Cisco, Alphabet, Microsoft, Ludia, QOMO, Shenzhen Itech Solutions, Specktron, Dongguan Riotouch Technology, Shenzhen Fangcheng Teaching Equipment, Ketab Technologies, and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Interactive Whiteboard Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others