Global Interconnects and Passive Components Market By Type (Passive Components, Interconnects), By Application (Consumer Electronics, Data Processing, Telecommunication, Military and Aerospace, Automotive, Industrial, Healthcare), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Interconnects and Passive Components Market
Global Interconnects and Passive Components Market is to register a Substantial CAGR of 5.33 % in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the increasing requests of 3C application, automobile infotainment and electronic products.
Market Definition: Global Interconnects and Passive Components Market
Interconnect refers to a connection or cable which can connect two or more devices and create a connection link between two devices either electrically or mechanically. Interconnects are passive electrical components or parts that contains two terminals in their magnetic flux that hold energy. A passive component is a unit without any running energy, with the exception of the available alternating current (AC) circuit with which it is attached. A chassis, inductor, resistor, transformer, or condenser would be a typical passive component.
- Tremendous request in 3C applications of passive components and interconnections
- Automobile infotainment and electronic products conception is propelling the growth of the market
- Government assistance solutions to HCIT is driving the growth of the market
- Increasing consumption for fast-performance and remotely operated electronic devices
- Advances in M2M communications technology and automotive technology
- Total fall in Worldwide Product Costs is hampering the growth of the market,
- Decreasing turnover margins of manufacturers is restricting the growth of the market
- Increasing heat impacts the function of the component which is hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Interconnects and Passive Components Market
- Passive Components
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Consumer Electronics
- Data Processing
- Military and Aerospace
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In April 2019, TAIYO YUDEN CO., LTD. revealed the commercialization of it nine products. All the products would be compatible with AEC-Q200, a standard of qualification for passive component reliability testing of electronics. The products will be used in manufacturing and entertainment systems for counter-noise controls and snubber apps for power supply circuits, as well as IT facilities such as base station communication devices and computers.
- In November 2018, Yageo Corporation introduced the new high-power non-surge device resistor, the high-power SR spectrum. This series has fantastic 100ppm/ ° C TCR features with perfect product selection and durable composition. The distinctive non-surge layout throughout the loop may resist a high pulse and function in a heavy-power atmosphere. There are triple and quadruple powers for the SR series. This development in product and engineering is to provide excellent products and better facilities to clients.
Global Interconnects and Passive Components Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Interconnects and Passive Components Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Global Interconnects and Passive Components Market are TE Connectivity, Amphenol Corporation, Koch Industries, Inc., HIROSE ELECTRIC CO., LTD., Delphi Technologies, TT Electronics., Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Ltd., AVX Corporation, Cisco, YAZAKI Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, AMETEK.Inc., Hubbell., Foxconn Electronics Inc., J.S.T. Mfg. Co.,Ltd., Chogori Technology Co., Ltd, Zeeteq Electronics Co., Ltd., Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.., TOYO CONNECTORS & CABLES., Prismatic Engineering Pvt Ltd. amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Interconnects and Passive Components Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved