Global Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Devices Market By Product (Angioplasty Balloons, Angioplasty Stents, Coronary stents, Peripheral stents, Angioplasty Catheters, Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Stent Grafts, Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters, Plaque Modification Devices, Hemodynamic Flow Alteration Devices, Accessories), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Devices Market
Global interventional cardiology & peripheral vascular devices is registering a healthy CAGR of 8.08% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing geriatric population and incidence of chronic illness.
Market Definition: Global Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Devices Market
Interventional cardiology is a cardiology subspecialty that uses intravascular catheter-based fluoroscopy techniques to heal coronary artery, tube and congenital heart disease. Its use is in diagnostic, medical and mechanical treatment, pre-and post-procedural monitoring of adolescent patients with acute and chronic types of cardiovascular disease capable of catheter-based treatment IC Balloon angioplasty, intracoronary stent introduction, kinetic athectomy, retrieval atherectomy, lateral coronary athectomy, drone valvuloplasty, lateral angioplasty.
- Increasing geriatric population and increasing incidence of chronic illness is driving the growth of the market
- Trying to improve health infrastructure of developing nations is propelling the growth of the market
- Advancement of minimally invasive methods is boosting the growth of the market
- Technological innovations and awareness-raising of patients is contributing to the growth of the market
- High cost of treatment is hampering the growth of the market
- Strong authorization method for interventional cardiology and external pulmonary equipment is restricting the growth of the market.
- Absence of hospital infrastructure is hindering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Devices Market
- Angioplasty Balloons
- Old/Normal balloons
- Cutting and scoring balloons
- Drug eluting balloons
- Angioplasty Stents
- Coronary stents
- Bare-metal stents
- Drug-eluting stents (DES)
- Bio absorbable stents
- Peripheral stents
- Coronary stents
- Angioplasty Catheters
- Angiography Catheters
- Guiding Catheters
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Stent Grafts
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm
- Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters
- Permanent filters
- Retrievable filters
- Plaque Modification Devices
- Thrombectomy devices
- Atherectomy devices
- Hemodynamic Flow Alteration Devices
- Embolic protection devices
- Chronic total occlusion devices
- Vascular closure devices
- Introducer sheaths
- Balloon inflation devices
By End User
- Ambulatory Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Cordis revealed the complete release of its U.S. portfolio of Radial 360.The portfolio of Radial 360 provides a full variety of products to promote the transradial strategy to cardiology intervention methods. These advances in sheath and catheter technology will allow the company to boost the U.S. radial implementation so that they can enhance PCI achievement while reducing problems of bleeding. The launch represents the beginning of the worldwide rollout of its range of radial products.
- In February 2017, Merit Medical Systems has revealed the acquisition of interventional cardiology products from Argon Medical Devices and Catheter Connections. Purchasing these items increases the Merit brand profile, enhances Merit's global presence and promotes its goal of expanding the product distribution to our hospital customers globally, and plans to promote these products through our present interventional marketing authority in cardiology.
Global interventional cardiology & peripheral vascular devices is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of interventional cardiology & peripheral vascular devices for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global interventional cardiology & peripheral vascular devices market are Biosensors International Group, Ltd., W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Teleflex Incorporated., REX MEDICAL., ORBUSNEICH MEDICAL., Merit Medical Systems, Getinge AB., JOTEC GmbH, Cook, Bolton Medical, Medtronic, Terumo Corporation, BD, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health., Abbott., Boston Scientific Corporation, Q3 Medical Devices Limited., SCITECH, Present, Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. and others.
Research Methodology: Global Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global interventional cardiology & peripheral vascular devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)