Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market By Product (Embolization Devices, Ablation Devices, Support Devices), Procedure (Thermal Tumor Ablation, Non-Thermal Tumor Ablation, Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization, Transcatheter Arterial Radioembolization/Selective Internal Radiation Therapy, Transcatheter Arterial Embolization/Bland Embolization), Cancer Type (Liver Cancer, Lung Cancer, Bone Cancer, Kidney Cancer), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.99 billion to an estimated value of USD 3.28 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing patient preference for minimally invasive procedures is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
Oncology deals with the treatment, prevention and diagnosis of cancer. Oncologist is the physician who works in field o oncology. Biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, CT scanning, MRI, PET scanning, ultrasound or other radiological methods are used to diagnose cancer. Interventional technology is a type of cancer care which is done with minimally invasive procedure and reduce the risk of infection, minimal complications, shorter hospital stay, lesser pain, and faster recovery time as compared to the conventional open surgeries,
- Increasing government support for the interventional oncology is driving the market.
- Technological advancement in the oncology devices.
- Lack of professionals and skilled radiologists and oncologists is restraining the growth of this market.
- Strict regulations are restraining the market.
Segmentation: Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
- By Product
- Embolization Devices
- Ablation Devices
- Support Devices
- By Procedure
- Thermal Tumor Ablation
- Non-Thermal Tumor Ablation
- Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization
- Transcatheter Arterial Radioembolization/Selective Internal Radiation Therapy
- Transcatheter Arterial Embolization/Bland Embolization
- By Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2016, Oncology Services International announced the launch of their new remote connection capability, OSI Onsite which will give remote access for troubleshooting, predictive failure analysis and preventive maintenance. OSI OnSite utilizes state-of-the-art technology and cloud-based resources, minimizing invasive installation processes and updates and meets all healthcare requirements.
- In April 2018, Varian announced the launch of their new version of Velocity cancer imaging software which includes Rapidsphere, a module for Y90 Selective Internal Radiation Therapy (SIRT) dosimetry analysis. It helps in understanding the tumor better and normal- tumor toxicity of individual patient.
Global interventional oncology devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of interventional oncology devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the interventional oncology devices market are BTG International Ltd., Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Terumo Medical Corporation, Merit Medical Systems, Sirtex Medical, AngioDynamics, Ethicon USA, LLC., Teleflex Incorporated, Cook Medical Incorporated, HealthTronics, Inc., MedWaves, Inc., IMBIOTECHNOLOGIES LTD., Trod Medical, ICECURE MEDICAL, INterface BIOmaterials B.V.
Research Methodology: Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global interventional oncology devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)