Global Intracranial Hematoma Drug Market By Types (Epidural Hematoma, Subdural Hematoma, Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Intracerebral Hemorrhage), Mechanism of Action (Osmotic Diuretics, Anticoagulants, Steroids Antiepileptic and Others), Drugs Type (Mannitol, Warfarin, Prednisone and Phenytoin and Others), Diagnosis (CT Scan, MRI Scan and Angiogram), Treatment (Medications, Surgical Drainage, Craniotomy), Route of Administration (Oral, Intravenous and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct, Online Pharmacy, Retailers and Others), End- Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Intracranial Hematoma Drug Market
Global intracranial hematoma drug market is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR of 6.4% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising cases of trauma, accidents, age related brain disorders, cancer among others, high prevalence of population suffering from hypertension and development in the healthcare expenditure and the government support for the research & development for new and better treatment have fueled the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Intracranial Hematoma Drug Market
Intracranial hematoma is a condition which is characterized by the deposition of blood within the skull caused by bursting of blood vessel in the brain from any type of accident or trauma. The collection of the blood within the brain tissue or underneath the skull causes pressure on the brain tissues which damages the tissues leading to symptoms such as increasing headache, vomiting, drowsiness and progressive loss of consciousness, dizziness, confusion, unequal pupil size and slurred speech.
- Rising cases of trauma, accidents, age related brain disorders, cancer among others may act as a market driver
- Change in lifestyles such as smoking and alcohol consumption has increased the risk for Intracranial hematoma which acts as a market driver
- Increased research and development initiatives and expenditure, is also expected to drive the market growth
- Stringent regulations and approval procedure by the authorities for the treatment, is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Lack of awareness amongst people about optimal diagnosis and treatment of intracranial hematoma restricts the growth of this market
- Associated side effects of the drugs are expected to impede the market growth
- Invasive nature of most intra-cranial pressure monitors which can hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Intracranial Hematoma Drug Market
- Epidural Hematoma
- Subdural Hematoma
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage
By Mechanism of Action
- Osmotic Diuretics
By Drugs Type
- CT Scan
- MRI Scan
- Surgical Drainage
By Route of Administration
By Distribution Channel
- Online Pharmacy
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Zebra Medical Vision, Inc received FDA 510(k) clearance for HealthPNX an AI alert for Intracranial Hemorrhage and pneumothorax (PNX). This AI software automatically detects patient’s internal brain bleeds based on standard, non-contrast head CTs. The usage of this software can assist in providing early detection in people suffering from high risk of severe brain bleeding events
- In November 2018, MaxQ AI, Ltd received 510(k) clearance from FDA for Accipio Ix intracranial hemorrhage (ICH) detection software designed to detect non-contrast head CT images. The approval of this software will help in the early detection of the hematoma
Global intracranial hematoma drug market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of intracranial hematoma drug market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
The key market players in the global intracranial hematoma drug market are Pfizer Inc, Mylan N.V, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Medtronic, Spiegelberg GmbH & Co. KG, InfraScan, Inc, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC, PDS Biotechnology, Orexo AB, Purdue Pharma L.P, Pharmaxis Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Novo Nordisk A/S, Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd, AstraZeneca, Baxter, Penumbra, Inc, and others.
Research Methodology: Global Intracranial Hematoma Drug Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global intracranial hematoma drug market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.