Global Intraoperative Imaging Market By Product (Mobile C-Arms, Intraoperative Computed Tomography, Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Intraoperative Ultrasound), Application (Neurosurgery, Orthopedic & Trauma Surgery, Spine Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Other Applications), End- User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Clinics, Academic institutes, Research centers), Component (System, Software, Services), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026;
Market Analysis: Global Intraoperative Imaging Market
Global Intraoperative Imaging Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.78 billion to an estimated value of USD 2.68 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising chronic diseases is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Intraoperative Imaging Market
Intraoperative imaging is used by the surgeons so that they can image the patient via scanner while patient is undergoing any surgery. This imaging system will help in performing the successful surgeries. Intraoperative image direction uses real - time imagery to detect the surgical target and thus help rigorously control and monitor surgical procedures.
- Rising geriatric population is driving the market
- Increasing demand for the superior imaging in orthopedic and neurological procedures is driving the market.
- High price of intraoperative imaging market is restraining the market.
- Increasing excise taxes on medical devices will restrain the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Intraoperative Imaging Market
- By Product
- Mobile C-Arms
- Intraoperative Computed Tomography
- Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Intraoperative Ultrasound
- Orthopedic & Trauma Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Other Applications
- End- User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Clinics
- Academic institutes
- Research centers
- By Component
- Intraoperative computed tomography (CT)’
- Intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Intraoperative ultrasound
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2015, Lumicell announced that they have received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to launch the pilot study for intraoperative imaging of breast cancer during surgery. This is funded by National Cancer Institute (NCI) and they got additional funding from R21 Early Phase Trials program. The main aim is to reduce the positive margins and repeat surgeries rates.
- In January 2017, Royal Philips announced the launch of augmented-reality surgical navigation technology. It is specially designed to help the surgeons to perform image-guided open and minimally-invasive spine surgery. This new technology will increase the use of image- guided surgery in spine, cranial and trauma procedures. This will also make high- resolution 3D image of the spine and fully automatically augmented-reality navigation will automatically place the screws.
Global intraoperative imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of intraoperative imaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the intraoperative imaging market are GENERAL ELECTRIC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens, Medtronic, Ziehm Imaging GmbH, IMRIS, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Shimadzu Analytical (India) Pvt. Ltd. / Shimadzu Medical (India) Pvt. Ltd., Brainlab, NeuroLogica Corp., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd, Canon Inc., Shenzhen Anke High-tech Co.
Research Methodology: Global Intraoperative Imaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global intraoperative imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)