Global Inventory Tags Market By Technology (Barcodes, RFID & QR Codes), Materials (Metal, Plastic, Paper), End-User (Industrial, Retail, Logistic, Others), Printing technology (Digital Printing, Flexography, Lithography, Screen Printing, Gravure, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Inventory Tags Market
Global inventory tags market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing popularity of the benefits of authentication technologies and the need for track & trace technologies, which are embedded in packaging in the countries like India, China, and other emerging countries.
Market Definition: Global Inventory Tags Market
A tag is a label which is attached to products for providing information regarding it. An inventory tag is a tag which is attached to inventory items to provide information regarding raw materials, finish goods and other specific information related to the products. Inventory tags helps in easy identification of product type, specification, and quantity. Inventory tags are regarded the most significant component that helps to enhance the general supply chain management effectiveness.
- Increasing demand of real time tracking system boost the market growth
- Increasing demand of fraudulent products can fuel the market growth of inventory tag
- Rising awareness among people regarding the advantages of inventory tags can drives the market growth
- High accuracy in inventory tracking can increase the market growth
- Lack of global standards in inventory tag can hamper the market growth
- Technical problems associated with inventory tag can restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Inventory Tags Market
- QR Codes
By Printing technology
- Digital Printing
- Screen Printing
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Resource Label Group, LLC, a leading provider of pressure sensitive label, shrink sleeve and RFID/NFC technology for the packaging industry, acquired Best Label Company. The main aim for this acquisition is to enhance their product portfolio along with providing a high level of product quality and innovative packaging solutions to their customers
- In April 2017, CCL Industries acquired two European online digital printing businesses for their Avery unit. This launch would help the company in expanding its product portfolio and to gain high profit from it
Global inventory tags market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of inventory tags market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global inventory tag market are Avery Dennison Corporation, 3M, Tyco International Plc., Brady Worldwide, Inc., Infocomm Media Development Authority, Zebra Technologies Corp., Alien Technology, LLC, Checkpoint Systems Inc., Smartrac N.V., Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P, Cenveo Corporation, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA among others.
Research Methodology: Global Inventory Tags Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved