Global IoT (Internet of Things) for Public Safety Market, By Component (Solutions, Platform and Service), End User (Industrial IoT, Connected Healthcare, Smart Transportation, Smart Utilities, Smart Building and Home Automation, Homeland Security and Others), Application (Surveillance and Security, Disaster Management and Critical Infrastructure Security), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026.Global IoT (Internet of Things) for public safety market assists in predicting the cyberattacks, natural calamities and other dangerous attacks that can negatively impact the economy as a whole and also it helps in mitigating the risks for the governments, and people.
There are various reasons due to which IoT are considered for public safety such as developing smart cities, smart parking, and other smart solutions for the benefit and safety of public.
Iot is used for improving the infrastructure of the city, for crime detection and prevention, also helps in the managing the disasters and calamities. To lower the crime rates and prevents illegal activities from driving residents away, many politicians and city organizations are trying to fully utilize the power of the Internet of Things for detecting and preventing crimes to happen in a good manner. Also to improve the way police recognize and then respond to crime, Internet of Things solutions can also stop illegal activity from happening.
Global IOT (internet of things) for public safety market is projected to register a CAGR of 15.8% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Global IoT (Internet of Things) for Public Safety Market
The IOT (Internet of Things) for public safety market is segmented into four notable segments which are component, end user, application and geography.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into solutions, platform and service. The Solutions is sub-segmented into crime prediction and prevention, emergency management, law enforcement and others. The platform is sub-segmented into application management, device management, and network management. The service is sub-segmented into system integration services, consulting services, support and maintenance services. In 2019, solutions segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into industrial IoT, connected healthcare, smart transportation, smart utilities, smart building and home automation, homeland security and others. In 2019, smart building and home automation is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into surveillance and security, disaster management and critical infrastructure security. In 2019, disaster management is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In November 2018, NEC Corporation announced the launch of Smart Billing(R) platform for the support of support of subscription business models.
- In September 2018, Iskratel deployed the IoT-based Incident-Response Management solution for Slovenian Railways.
- In October 2018, NEC Corporation announced the launch of LoRaWAN-compliant network server which uses a cable television network for safe remote operations.
- In September 2017, Hitachi Vantara, announced its partnership with the British Telecom for the solutions for industrial and enterprise internet of things (IoT)
- In September 2016, ThroughTek announced the Integrates Video Solution with Connected Car Monitoring System solution, which helps in providing live monitoring, video recording, smart alerts, social sharing, Over-the air.
Competitive Analysis: Global IoT (Internet of Things) for Public Safety Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Hitachi Vantara Corporation, Microsoft, IBM, NEC Corporation, ThroughTek Co., Ltd, Iskratel, Securens, SmartCone Technologies Inc., KOVA Corporation, ESRI, Cradlepoint, Inc., ENDEAVOUR TECHNOLOGY, X-Systems, West Corporation, Carbyne, Star Controls, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc. , Sierra Wireless , Telit, Nokia and others.
- In February 2018, Nokia launched the services and technology for the smart cities like S-MVNO which is used to enhance commercial LTE networks for meeting mission critical requirements.
- In December 2017, Microsoft introduced the digital patrol solutions for the police supervisors.
- In December 2017, Microsoft introduced the video management solution for the optimization of the operations.
- In September 2017, Nokia launched new services for ViTrust critical communications portfolio, like Care for public safety for enhancing the public safety by adopting mission-critical broadband LTE.
- In August 2014, Telit CDMA module technology in the MessageQube cellular printer for Campus Eye System for safety issues in educational systems.
Research Methodology: Global IoT (Internet of Things) for Public Safety Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers