Global Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Market By Organ Type (Kidney, Pancreas), End- User (Hospitals, Transplant Centers, Others), Sources (Living Donors, Deceased Donors), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Market
Global Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. Increasing organ transplant is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Market
Kidney & pancreas transplant is an operation that is done when a person faces a kidney failure due to type 1 diabetes. In this, either both the organs come from the same patient or one from the living one and another from the deceased one. Increasing number of organ donor worldwide is driving the growth of this market.
- Increasing organ donor worldwide is driving the growth of this market.
- Rising kidney failure incidences is driving the market growth.
- Risks associated with kidney and pancreas transplantation is restraining the market growth
- High price of the transplantation is restraining the market.
Segmentation: Global Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Market
- By Organ Type
- By End- User
- Transplant Centers
- By Sources
- Living Donors
- Deceased Donors
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, NYU Langone Transplant Institute announced the launch of their new pancreas transplantation program which will expand their access to the patients with diabetes and other illness. The main aim is to expand their business and make them one of the biggest transplant centers in the world.
- In July 2018, University of Alabama at Birmingham’s (UAB) announced the launch of their paired exchange and incompatible kidney transplant program which will help the transplant between blood types and tissue incompatibilities. This will also help the surgeons to identify and connect the living organ type and also help the patient to get the organ.
Competitive Analysis: Global Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Market
Global kidney & pancreas transplant market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of kidney & pancreas transplant market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the kidney & pancreas transplant market are AbbVie Inc, Arthrex, Inc., Medtronic, Novartis AG, Stryker, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Veloxis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, Dr. Franz Köhler Chemie GmbH, Organogenesis Holdings Inc., Organ Recovery Systems, Exactech, Inc, CryoLife, Inc, KCI Licensing, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global kidney & pancreas transplant market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)