Global Laboratory Gas Generators Market By Product Type (Hydrogen Gas Generators, Nitrogen Gas Generators, Oxygen Gas Generators, Zero Air Gas Generators, Purge Gas Generators, Others), Application (Gas Chromatography, LC-MS, Gas Analyzers, Spectroscopy, Others), End-User (Chem/Petrochemical Companies, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Environmental Companies, Food & Beverage Companies, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Laboratory Gas Generators Market
Global laboratory gas generators market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 4.77 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the expansion of applicable end-use industries giving rise to an enhanced area of application for these products.
Market Definition: Global Laboratory Gas Generators Market
Laboratory gas generators are the instruments responsible for providing various laboratories and facilities with a consistent supply of gases and/or mixture of gases for a variety of applications. These generators provide enhanced levels of safety and operations due to the fact that they only store a limited volume of gas, along with their operations being set at a low-pressure. They are also equipped with special safety sensors which results in them shutting down their working upon identifying any threats
- Accelerated growth experienced by the biotechnology and healthcare industries; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Growing levels of safety concerns resulting in a shift from conventional instruments for fulfilling the gas demands to gas generators; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- High levels of demand for high-purity gases coupled with significant rise in the prices of cylinder gases is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Innovations and advancements in technology relating to gas generators is also expected to act as a market driver
- Lack of technical knowledge and skills in the individuals for the installation and servicing of these products is expected to restrict the market growth
- High costs of these generators due to their premium service capabilities can impede the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Laboratory Gas Generators Market
By Product Type
- Hydrogen Gas Generators
- Nitrogen Gas Generators
- Oxygen Gas Generators
- Zero Air Gas Generators
- Purge Gas Generators
- Gas Chromatography
- Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS)
- Gas Analyzers
- Chem/Petrochemical Companies
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Environmental Companies
- Food & Beverage Companies
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd announced the availability of various innovations in their product range during the 66th ASMS Conference held in San Diego, California, United States from 3-7th June, 2018. The new generator has been designed to offer on-demand supply of gas with variations in flow of analytical grade nitrogen at up to 70 litres per minute, at a purity level of 99.5%. Branded as “GENIUS XE” is an upgradation of the company’s best-selling “Genius” line of generators
- In June 2017, NEL announced that they had completed the acquisition of Proton Energy Systems, establishing the global leader of electrolyser equipped with levels of growth potential. This acquisition will prove to be a valuable complimentary addition to the NEL’s business operations providing high levels of areas for further innovations and advancement in product range
Global laboratory gas generators market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of laboratory gas generators market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global laboratory gas generators market are PARKER HANNIFIN CORP; Angstrom Advanced Inc.; PerkinElmer Inc.; Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd; ProtonOnsite; Erre Due s.p.a.; Nitrogenium; MVS Engineering Pvt. Ltd.; F-DGSi; Airgas, Inc; Claind S.r.l.; Ecotech; LNI Swissgas Srl; WIRAC Automation Ltd; Texol Technical Solutions Plc; Asynt Ltd.; Cinel S.r.l.; Leman Instruments, Valco Instruments Co. Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Laboratory Gas Generators Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global laboratory gas generators market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)