Global Laboratory Informatics Market By Product Type ((Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), Electronic Lab Notebooks (ELN), Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS), Laboratory Execution Systems (LES), Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS), Chromatography Data Systems (CDS)), Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud-Based, Remotely Hosted), Component (Software, Services), Industry (Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Bio Banking, Contract Service Organizations (CRO), Clinical Research Labs, Academic Research Institutes), Petrochemical, Chemicals, Food & Beverages, Environmental Testing, Forensics, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Laboratory Informatics Market
Global Laboratory Informatics Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.26 billion to an estimated value of USD 5.52 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the development of integrated lab informatics.
Market Definition: Global Laboratory Informatics Market
Laboratory informatics is application of information which are related to platform of instruments, software, and data management tools that allow scientific data to be captured, processed, and interpreted for immediate use, as well as stored, managed, and shared to support for future research and development.
Increasing in adoption of laboratory information management systems (LIMS) this helps hospital-based labs to reduce incidence of diagnostic errors and manage high data volumes the adoption of laboratory informatics in the U.S. This significant change expected act as a driver to the market growth.
- There is rise in need for laboratory automation this is working as market driver.
- There is an increase in demand of biobanks/biorepositories and academic research institutes this is working as market driver.
- Lack of integration standards is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
- There is lack of trained professionals in laboratory information which is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Laboratory Informatics Market
- By Product Type
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Electronic Lab Notebooks (ELN)
- Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS)
- Laboratory Execution Systems (LES)
- Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS)
- Chromatography Data Systems (CDS)
- By Deployment
- Remotely Hosted
- By Component
- By Industry
- Life Science
- Bio Banking
- Contract Service Organizations (CRO)
- Food & Beverages
- Environmental Testing
- Life Science
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced that Thermo Fisher's acquired Gatan, Inc. as a wholly owned subsidiary of Roper. Both parties continue to work cooperatively with the CMA through the review process
- In October 2018 Abbott Informatics announced that launched of STARLIMS Solution which serves the life sciences industry. Abbott Informatics (AI) provides leading Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) solutions that have served customers around the world for more than 30 years. This will expand Abbott Portfolio.
Global laboratory informatics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of laboratory informatics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the f laboratory informatics market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (US), LabWare (US), LabVantage Solutions, Inc. (US), Abbott Laboratories. (US), Waters (US), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US), IDBS (UK), PerkinElmer Inc. (US), Autoscribe Informatics (UK), Arxspan LLC (US), Dassault Systèmes (France), RURO Inc. (US), Kinematik (Ireland), LabLynx, Inc. (US), and LABWORKS (US) Cerner Corporation (US), McKesson Corporation (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.(US), Scientific Repair (US) and Bargal Analytical Instruments( Israel).
Research Methodology: Global Laboratory Informatics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global laboratory informatics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)