Global Laparoscopes Market, By Product (Video Laparoscopes, Fiber Laparoscopes, Energy Devices, Insufflators, Suction/Irrigation Systems, Closure Devices, Hand Instruments, Access Devices, Accessories), Application (Gynecological Surgery, General Surgery, Urological Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Pediatric Surgery), End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Laparoscopes Market
Global Laparoscopes Market is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 8,975.20 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 17,365.32 million in 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.60% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growth in number of laparoscopic procedures performed globally owing to rising preference for minimally invasive surgeries.
Market Definition: Global Laparoscopes Market
Laparoscopy is a surgical diagnostic procedure that is used to evaluate the organs inside the abdomen. It’s a minimally invasive procedure with low-risk, that requires small incisions. Laparoscopes are the devices used to look at the abdominal organs. A laparoscope is a, thin long tube with a high-resolution camera and a high-intensity light at the front. The instrument is inserted through an incision in the abdominal wall. As it moves along, the camera sends images to a video monitor.
According to National Center for Health Statistics, in 2016, the number of adults with diagnosed liver disease was 4.9 million. The increasing prevalence of liver diseases worldwide increases the use of laproscopic procedure for diagnosis and treatment.
- Growing prevalence of colorectal cancer is expected to drive the market growth
- Rising number of laparoscopic bariatric procedures is also expected to drive the market growth
- Lack of trained professionals in the field of laparoscopy procedures is expected to restrain the market growth
- Increasing preference for robotic surgeries as an alternative to laparoscopic is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Laparoscopes Market
- By Product
- Video Laparoscopes
- Fiber Laparoscopes
- Energy Devices
- Suction/Irrigation Systems
- Closure Devices
- Hand Instruments
- Access Devices
- Gynecological Surgery
- General Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, OmniGuide Inc., released the FMsealer Laparoscopic Shears. It is designed to provide fast and reliable vessel sealing in a variety of laparoscopic procedures
- In August 2017, Ethicon launched Proxisure Suturing Device, an advanced laparoscopic suturing device featuring Ethicon end mechanical, suture and curved needle technologies which is designed to improve precision in minimally-invasive surgery.
Competitive Analysis: Global Laparoscopes Market
Global laparoscopes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Laparoscopes Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Laparoscopes Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the laparoscopes market are Ethicon USA, LLC.. ,Olympus Corporation ,Karl Storz GmbH,Stryker ,Richard Wolf GmbH , Microline Surgical. ,Smith & Nephew,Medtronic,Cook, Conmed Corporation
Research Methodology: Global Laparoscopes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global laparoscopes market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)