Global Laser Ablation Systems Market Type (YAG Laser Type, CO2 Laser Type, Others), Applications (Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, ENT, Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Veterinary), Surgery Type (Hard Tissue Surgery, Soft Tissue Surgery), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Laser Ablation Systems Market
Global laser ablation systems market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026.The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Technological advancement in healthcare and rising healthcare expenditure are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Laser Ablation Systems Market
Laser ablation system is a device which is used to remove tumors or cell lesions by destroying the surface of the unwanted cells through laser beam technology. Laser ablations are widely used in different application in medical industry such as dentistry, neurosurgery, veterinary, general surgery and others. Argon, dye, erbium, carbon dioxide, YAG and other are some of the common laser type used in the medicine for ablation.
- Its ability to monitor tissue ablation in real-time will also drive the market growth
- Increasing disposable income will also drive the growth of this market
- Rising adoption of minimally invasive procedures will drive market growth
- Increasing healthcare expenditure will also accelerate the market growth
- High investment cost will restrain the growth of the market
- Requirement of highly skilled and trained professional will also hamper the market growth
- Need of high maintenance is also restricting the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Laser Ablation Systems Market
- YAG Laser Type
- CO2 Laser Type
- General Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
By Surgery Type
- Hard Tissue Surgery
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Medtronic PLC announced the launch of their new Visualase MRI-guided laser ablation system in Europe. This new system consists of advanced MRI-guided laser ablation technology and is specially designed so that it can be used for the neurosurgery procedures. This system has the ability to deliver controlled and precise ablation
- In April 2015, Electro Scientific Industries Inc. announced the launch of their new NWRimage laser ablation system which is specially designed for the researchers so that they can investigate the elemental binding and transport between cells. This new system uses a laser beam delivery system so that they can submit submicron spatial resolution
Global laser ablation systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of laser ablation systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global laser ablation systems market are Applied Spectra, Medtronic, Teledyne CETAC Technologies, Kenelec Scientific Pty Ltd, Elemental Scientific Lasers, IPG Photonics Corporation, NARA MACHINERY CO., LTD., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Coldwater Machine, Monteris., Coherent, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., SVT Associates, Inc, Oxford Instruments, Analytical Solutions Australia., Han’s Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd., Kenelec Scientific Pty Ltd, AngioDynamics, Electro Scientific Industries, Inc., and others.
Research Methodology: Global Laser Ablation Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global laser ablation systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)