Global Laser Marking Market By Laser Type (Fiber Laser, Diode Laser, Solid State Laser, CO2 Laser), Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), End- User (Machine Tools, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive, Medical & Healthcare, Aerospace & Defence, Packaging, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Laser Marking Market
Global laser marking market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 6.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising demand for custom marking & engraving and increasing automation across manufacturing sector are the factors for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Laser Marking Market
Laser marking or laser engraving is a process which is uses laser light so they can mark material using a fine spot diameter between 0.002 to 0.01. Laser marking machines for metals and non-metal units give permanent, quicker and precise marking and engraving alternatives. Laser marking device uses a variety of lasers to mark, etch and engrave numerous products and equipment for a variety of application. Different laser type such as diode, fiber, solid state and other are used. They are widely used in different industries such as automotive, machine tools, aerospace and others.
- Rising adoption of laser marking from various end users will drive this market growth
- Increasing awareness about the enhanced performance of laser markers will also propel the growth of the market
- Rising R&D investment for advanced machine will enhance the market growth
- Increasing usage of laser marking technology to emboss permanent alphanumerical code on the product will drive the market growth
- Higher initial investment mainly the deployment cost will act as a major restraint for this market growth
- Lack of adoption of this technology specially in the underdeveloped regions can also hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Laser Marking Market
By Laser Type
- Fiber Laser
- Diode Laser
- Solid State Laser
- Yag Laser
- Neodymium Glass Laser
- Thin Disk Layer
- CO2 Laser
- Optical Resonator
- External Energy Source
- Active Laser Medium
- Rotatory Device
- Power Supply
By End- User
- Machine Tools
- Semiconductor & Electronics
- Medical & Healthcare
- Aerospace & Defence
- Apparel & Clothing
- Architecture & Designing
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Laserax announced the launch of their new inline laser marketing and laser cleaning solutions which will help the manufacturer to track their product from production to the assembly of the final product. Laserax's field-tested solutions for laser marking, intended for optimum robustness, efficiency, reliability & security. Laserax's laser technology specialists will assist customers to remove the burden of laser safety certification
- In December 2017, Videojet announced the launch of their new Videojet 3640 CO2 laser solution which is specially designed to increase the speed of communication and data processing. This will help the customers to produce and code products on the production line faster. Also, the new Videojet 3640 produces the right finish for the required brand, producing the high quality codes. The main aim is to meet the rising demand of the customer for high performance lasers so they can improve speed
Global laser marking market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of laser marking market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global laser marking market are IPG Photonics Corporation, ACSYS Lasertechnik GmbH, Panasonic Electric Works Europe AG, Danaher., MAXSELL CURRENCY MACHINES, Videojet Technologies, Inc., LNA Laser Technology, A Tyden Group Company, Trotec Laser GmbH, Rofin-Sinar Laser GmbH, FOBA, Wuhan HGLaser Engineering Co,.Ltd, Lasea, TYKMA Electrox, Inc., Jinan Style Machinery Co.,Ltd, RMI Laser, Arihant Maxsell Technologies Private Limited., Agile Machineries Pvt. Ltd., Sintec Optronics Pte Ltd., Laserite Ltd, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Laser Marking Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global laser marking market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)