Global LDL Test Market By Component (Kits & Reagents, Devices, Services), Disease (Diabetes, Stroke, Atherosclerosis, Obesity, Dyslipidaemia, Carotid Artery Disease, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Angina, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Care, Research Laboratory), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026;Low density lipoprotein (LDL) is known as bad cholesterol because it is build-up of extra fat in arteries. This condition narrows the arteries and raises the risk of heart attack, stroke and peripheral artery disease. So for the determination of LDL, various kits, reagent and devices are used. For instance N-geneous LDL cholesterol calibrator which used as LDL test for determination of low density lipoprotein for measuring risk of heart diseases. It is basically for in-vitro diagnostic use. These circular particles serve to solubilize and transport cholesterol and triglyceride in the blood stream. The relative proportions of protein and lipid calculates the density of this lipoprotein. The test LDL cholesterol acts as a key factor for determine pathogenesis of atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease. By the use of this test can easily find out associated risk for heart diseases.
Global LDL test market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Global LDL Test Market
Global LDL test market is segmented into four notable segments such as component, disease, end user, distribution channel.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into devices, kits & reagents and services.
- On the basis of disease, the market is segmented into atherosclerosis, obesity, dyslipidemia, diabetes, angina, stroke, carotid artery disease, peripheral arterial disease, others.
- In November 2017, Sticssekisui Diagnostics (U.S.) received Canada top employer award. This award honor and show the commitment of employees as well as management for making Sekisui Diagnostics PEI a great place to work.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tenders and retail.
- In October 2017, Abbott (U.S.) acquired Alere Laboratory (U.S.). Abbott paid USD 5.8 Billion to Alere and as per the agreement Alere has become subsidiary of Abbott. By this acquisition company enhance their business and capture more market share.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, research laboratory, and ambulatory care.
Competitive Analysis: Global LDL Test Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Quest Diagnostics, Sekisui Diagnostics, Express Biotech International, Randox Laboratories Ltd, Reckondiagnostics, Diasys Diagnostic Systems GmbH, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Abbott, Eurolyser Diagnostica GmbH, Sigma-Aldrich, Diazyme Laboratories, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America, Cell Biolabs, Inc., Atlas Medical U.K, Eurofins Scientific, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Home Access Health and others.
- In October 2018, Laboratory Corporation of America (U.S) enabled health record on iPhone. This feature is beneficial for patients to access their LabCorp laboratory test results, along with other available medical data from multiple providers. It enables the patients in receiving the notifications when their data is updated. Patients can access other convenient tools including appointments and payment of invoices as well. With this innovative technology, the company enhances their business.
- In September 2017 Quest Diagnostics (U.S) entered into cholesterol testing for identifying the risk of heart disease and opt right treatment decision. The company’s cholesterol test services which include an innovative calculation method to improve the accuracy of testing for LDL level causing cardiovascular disease.
- In February 2019 Randox Laboratories Ltd (U.K) launched a new website which provides information about the products. By this website potential customers can identify their product related information. This website launch is helpful in increasing the business awareness by providing easy way of learning about the company’s products and services.
Research Methodology: Global LDL Test Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturer, Healthcare Professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Medical practitioners. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.