Market Analysis: Global Lecithin and Phospholipids Market
Global Lecithin and Phospholipids Market is expected to reach USD 6.9 billion by 2025, from USD 2.8 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 23.6 % during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Lecithin and Phospholipids Market
Lecithin is a combination of phospholipids and emulsifier. Phospholipids are extracted from the same base as lecithin such as egg, soy and others. Lecithin is obtained from vegetables, egg yolk, canola seeds, and soybean and phospholipids are obtained from soy, egg and others. Lecithin and phospholipids have various features like oil and water trending properties, viscous, soft, orange-brown coloured substance. They are widely applicable in pharmaceutical, cosmetics, nutrition &supplements and others. In 2016, American Lecithin Company launched Sunflower-derived lecithins and phospholipids. It contains phosphatidylserine, phosphatidylcholine and glycerophosphocholine. They are used in food and beverage, anti-aging and sports nutrition.In 2017, SNF launched a new Hydrolyzed Soy Lecithin called Emulsithin Soy Lecithin. They have unique emulsification, dispersion, and lubrication technology. It is used in food and aqua feed industry.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand for green and naturally sourced ingredients
- Rising consumer awareness towards healthy life style
- Growth in consumption of convenience foods and functional food and beverages
- Individual allergy soy lecithin.
- Fluctuating price of the raw materials.
Market Segmentation: Global Lecithin and Phospholipids Market
- The global lecithin and phospholipids market is segmented based on source, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on product type, the global lecithin and phospholipids market is segmented into soy, sunflower, egg and others.
- On the basis of application, the global lecithin and phospholipids market is classified on food, nutrition & supplements, cosmetics, feed, pharmaceuticals and others.
- Based on geography, the global lecithin and phospholipids market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Lecithin and Phospholipids Market
The global lecithin and phospholipids market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of lecithin and phospholipids market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Lecithin and Phospholipids Market
Some of the major players operating in the global lecithin and phospholipids market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill, Incorporated, LASENOR EMUL, S.L., Lipoid GmbH, Stern-Wywiol Gruppe GmbH & Co. KG, Avanti Lipids Polar, Inc., DuPont., Lecico Gmbh, Ruchi Soya Industries Limited, Vav Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., The Valspar Corporation and others.
Research Methodology: Global Lecithin and Phospholipids Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others