Global LED Digital Signage Market By Type (Video Walls, Video Screen, Digital Poster, Transparent LED Screen, Kiosks, Others), Component (Hardware, Software, Service), Location (In-Store, Out-Store), Content Category (News, Weather, Sports, Health & Wellness, Vertically Oriented Content), End User (Retail, Hospitality, Entertainment, Stadiums & Playgrounds, Corporate, Banking, Healthcare, Education, Transport), Size (Below 32 Inches, 32 to 52 Inches, More than 52 Inches), Display Technology (2-D Display, 3-D Display), Brightness (Indoor Displays, Outdoor Displays, Others), Application (Indoor Application, Outdoor Application, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Global LED Digital Signage Market
LED digital signage market is expected to witness market growth at a rate of 7.50% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research report on LED digital signage market provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecast period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth.
Surging level of investment for the development of infrastructure, the growing adoption of digital signage in various industry vertical, rising applications of smart signage, technological advancement in the form of 4K and 8K display, which will likely to enhance the growth of the LED digital signage market in the forecast period of 2020-2027. On the other hand, rising preferences towards context aware signage along with rising retail space across the globe and growth of smart retail store which will further bring various opportunities for the growth of the LED digital signage in the above mentioned forecasted period.
Growing number of online broadcasting along with harsh environmental condition are acting as market restraints for LED digital signage in the above mentioned forecasted period.
This LED digital signage market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on LED digital signage market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Global LED Digital Signage Market Scope and Market Size
LED digital signage market is segmented on the basis of type, component, location, content category, end-user, size, display technology, brightness, and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- LED digital signage market on the basis of type has been segmented as video walls, video screen, digital poster, transparent LED screen, kiosks, and others.
- Based on component, LED digital signage market has been segmented into hardware, software, and service. Hardware has been further segmented into displays, network, content management system, media players, projectors, and others. Software has been further segmented into distribution software, content management software, server software, and others.
- On the basis of location, LED digital signage market has been segmented into in-store, and out-store.
- On the basis of content category, LED digital signage market has been segmented into news, weather, sports, health & wellness, and vertically oriented content.
- LED digital signage has also been segmented on the basis of end user into retail, hospitality, entertainment, stadiums & playgrounds, corporate, banking, healthcare, education, and transport.
- Based on size, LED digital signage market has been segmented into below 32 inches, 32 to 52 inches, and more than 52 inches.
- On the basis of display technology, LED digital signage market has been segmented into 2-D display, and 3-D display. 2-D display has been further segmented into touch screen, body sensor, QR code via smartphones, SSI (smart screen device interaction), and others. 3-D display has been further segmented into 3D display with polarized glasses, auto stereoscopy display, and others.
- Based on brightness, LED digital signage market has been segmented into indoor displays, outdoor displays, and others. Indoor displays have been further segmented into 100 – 200 nits, and 200 – 400 nits. Outdoor displays have been further segmented into bright screens (400 to 700 nits), High brightness screens (700 to 2000 nits), and outdoor flat panel displays (above 3000 nits).
- On the basis of application, LED digital signage market has been segmented into indoor application, outdoor application, and others. Indoor application has been further segmented into way-finding, education, employee communication, and others. Outdoor application has been further segmented into new traffic sign regulation, advertising and promotions, notification/ information display, sales, marketing, and others.
LED Digital Signage Market Country Level Analysis
LED digital signage market is analysed and market size, volume information is provided by country, type, component, location, content category, end-user, size, display technology, brightness, and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the LED digital signage market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA).
North America and Europe together will dominate the LED digital signage market due to the growing number of initiatives by the government to install digital signage in various organisations along with rising research and development activities in U.S., UK, and Germany while Asia-Pacific will expect to grow in the forecast period of 2020-2027 due to the rising disposable income of the people along with increasing applications in corporate office, retail stores, hotels, hospitals and others.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points like down-stream and upstream value chain analysis, technical trends and porter's five forces analysis, case studies are some of the pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Competitive Landscape and LED Digital Signage Market Share Analysis
LED digital signage market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, regional presence, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to LED digital signage market.
The major players covered in the LED digital signage market report are SAMSUNG, LG Electronics., Sharp Corporation., Planar, NEC Corporation, Sony Electronics Inc., Barco, Panasonic Corporation, DEEPSKY CORPORATION LTD ., AU Optronics Corp., Scala, E Ink Holdings Inc., BenQ, Intuiface, ADFLOW Networks., Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc., Omnivex Corporation., Delta Electronics, Inc., among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available: Global LED Digital Signage Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in consulting and advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include production cost analysis, trade route analysis, price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), import export and grey area results data, literature review, consumer analysis and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.