Market Analysis: Global LED Lighting Market
The global LED lighting market is expected to reach USD 125,000 million by 2025, from USD 38,000 million in 2017, growing at a of CAGR of 18% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global LED Lighting Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the LED lighting market in the next 8 years. LED (Light Emitting Diode) is a two-lead semiconductor light source. LED lamps are energy efficient, it retains a long lifetime. LED lamps don’t require warm up period and they light immediately in nanoseconds. They are environmental friendly as they consume less energy, and do not contain mercury or any other hazardous substances. LED lighting has zero ultraviolet emissions, and it can also run on low voltage power supply. There are many regulatory parameters for LED lighting. For instance, In September 2106, due to increasing electric consumption, Chinese government has banned the use of 100W and 60W incandescent bulbs. Various advancements have taken place in the field of LED lighting market. For example, In 2015 Cree introduced luminous LR22 architectural troffer, that comprises of a flat panel design, which creates an attractive artistic to flawlessly combine into any ceiling.
Major Market Drivers:
- Increase demand for energy-efficient lighting systems.
- Growth in the field of IOT.
- Low LEDs prices.
- High demand for LED from smart cities.
- Lack of alertness towards installation costs and payback periods.
- Development of substitute.
Market Segmentation: Global LED Lighting Market
- The global LED lighting market is segmented into installation type, end-user, service, application, product type, and geographical segments.
- Based on installation type, the global led lighting market is segmented into new installation, and retrofit.
- On the basis of end-use application, the global led lighting market is classified into indoor lighting and outdoor lighting .Indoor lighting is further sub segmented into residential, commercial sector, and industrial sector. Commercial sector is further sub segmented into office lighting, space malls, and hospitality. Outdoor lighting is further sub segmented into highway & roadway, architectural, public areas and others.
- Based on product type, the global led lighting market is segmented into lamps, luminaires.
- Based on geography, the global LED lighting market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely north America & south America, Europe, Asia-pacific and, middle east & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, turkey, Russia, china, India, south Korea, japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, south Africa and, brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global LED Lighting Market
The global LED lighting market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of LED lighting market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global LED Lighting Market
Some of the major players operating in the global LED lighting market are Philips Lighting Holding B.V., GENERAL ELECTRIC, OSRAM, Cree, Inc., Eaton, Virtual Extension., Dialight., Zumtobel Group AG, SAMSUNG , SHARP CORPORATION, Lumileds Holding B.V., NICHIA CORPORATION, OSRAM Opto Semiconductors GmbH., Semiconductor Co., Ltd. , LG INNOTEK., SYSKA LED, among others.
Research Methodology: Global LED Lighting Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors, OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others