Global Li-Fraumeni Syndrome Market By Genes Type (CHEK2, TP53), Therapy Type (Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy, Biological Therapy), Treatment (Medication, Surgery), Route of Administration (Oral, Injectable), End- Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies and Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Li-Fraumeni Syndrome Market
Global Li-Fraumeni Syndrome market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increase in demand of targeted mode of therapies and high unmet need of treatment are the key factors for growth of this market
Market Definition: Global Li-Fraumeni Syndrome Market
Li-Fraumeni syndrome is a cancer predisposition syndrome associated a high lifetime cumulative risk of certain types of cancer including sarcomas (cancers of muscle, bone or connective tissue), breast cancer, brain tumors, leukemia and adrenocortical carcinoma. It is caused by mutation in the TP53 gene and is inherited in an autosomal dominant manner. These genes are responsible for suppressing the tumor. Mutation in this gene allows cells to divide in an uncontrolled way and form tumors.
According to the Orphanet, an estimated prevalence of Li-Fraumeni syndrome is 1 in every 10,000-25,000 in the U.K. and 1/20,000 in the United States. Presence of refined healthcare infrastructure and high demand of disease specific novel therapies are the key factors that fueling the market growth
- Increase number of special designation from the regulatory authority is propelling the growth of this market
- Huge financial support to the researchers for developing novel intervention is boosting the market growth
- High demand of disease specific novel treatment can also act as a market driver
- Advancement in radiation therapy is drive the market growth
- Limited operating revenue opportunities for research and development of targeted therapies by many pharmaceuticals is acting as a challenging factor for the growth of this market
- Low healthcare budget in some developing countries is hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Li-Fraumeni Syndrome Market
By Genes Type
By Therapy Type
- Radiation Therapy
- Biological Therapy
By Route of Administration
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2015, Cotinga Pharmaceuticals received an Orphan Drug designation from the FDA for COTI-2 for the treatment of Li-Fraumeni syndrome. With this designation, company can obtain financial incentives from the government along with exclusive market rights and hence significantly improve the treatment landscape for patients suffering from Li-Fraumeni syndrome.
Global Li-Fraumeni syndrome market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global Li-Fraumeni syndrome market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global Li-Fraumeni syndrome market are Cotinga Pharmaceuticals, Varian Medical Systems, Inc., Elekta AB, Accuray Incorporated, Nordion (Canada) Inc, BD, Mevion Medical Systems, Theragenics Corporation, IntraOp Medical, Inc, and others
Research Methodology: Global Li-Fraumeni Syndrome Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global Li-Fraumeni syndrome market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players