Global Lipid Panel Testing Market By Disease (Hyperlipidemia, Hypertriglyceridemia, Familial Hypercholesterolemia, Hyperlipoproteinemia, Tangier Disease), End- Use Industry (Home Based Testing Kits, Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Lipid Panel Testing Market
Global lipid panel testing market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing cardiovascular diseases and technological advancement in lipid panel testing are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Lipid Panel Testing Market
Lipid panel is a test which is done to measure the amount of lipids in the blood. Cholesterol, triglycerides, low density lipoprotein and others are some of the common lipids that are found in blood. This test is useful as it helps in detecting the problems associated with cardiovascular diseases, coronary artery diseases, high cholesterol and others. Rising cases of hypertension and dyslipidemia among population is the factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Rising aging population worldwide is the factor driving the market growth
- Increasing cases of hypertension worldwide will also propel the growth of the market
- Growing demand for high quality medical solutions is also driving growth the market growth
- Technological advancement and development in lipid panel testing market will also contribute as a factor for the market growth
- High healthcare expenditure will restrain the market growth
- Fewer profit margins for operator in the market will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Lipid Panel Testing Market
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Tangier Disease
By End- Use Industry
- Home Based Testing Kits
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2017, Atonomics A/S announced that they have received CE marking for their first lipid test panel under their trace platform. Trace is a platform which is a specially designed self-testing platform so that one can get accurate results at low cost. The main aim of the launch is to get lab accuracy in a user friendly format.
- In April 2017, PTS Diagnostics announced that they have received approval from US Food and Drug Administration for expansion of HDL cholesterol (HDL) to 120 mg/dL for their PTS Panels lipid panel test strips. Now this, lipid panel test strip has the ability to measure 20 to 120 mg/dLf level of HDL. The main aim was to meet the requirement of the consumer for CardioChek system to measure high HDL cholesterol level.
Global lipid panel testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of lipid panel testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global lipid panel testing market are Abbott, AccuTech, LLC, Avanti Polar Lipids., Beckman Coulter, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Eurofins Scientific, Boston Heart Diagnostics Corporation, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, PTS Diagnostics, Quest Diagnostics, Randox Laboratories Ltd., Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Sonora Quest Laboratories, PTS Diagnostics, SpectraCell Laboratories, Inc., Cleveland HeartLab, Inc, Beaumont Health, WellnessFX, InOut Labs, and others.
Research Methodology: Global Lipid Panel Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global lipid panel testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)