Global Liquid Biopsy Market By Sampling Type (Blood Sampling LB, Urine Sampling LB, Saliva & other tissue fluids sampling LB), Products and Service (Assays Kits, Instruments, Services), Circulating Biomarker (Circulating Tumor Cells, Circulating Tumor DNA (CTDNA), Cell-Free DNA, Extracellular Vesicles (Evs), Other Circulating Biomarkers), Clinical Application (Early Cancer Screening, Therapy Selection, Treatment Monitoring, Recurrence Monitoring), Application (Cancer Applications, Non-Cancer Applications), End User (Reference Laboratories, Hospitals and Physician Laboratories, Academic and Research Centers, Other End Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Liquid Biopsy Market
Global liquid biopsy market is registering a healthy CAGR of 23.80% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to advent of various innovations and researches in the field of healthcare to integrate technology, to enable diagnosis and treatment with minimally invasive procedures.
Market Definition: Global Liquid Biopsy Market
Liquid biopsy is minimally invasive technology which does not require costly invasive procedures. It enables the doctors to access various diseases and make a decision through blood sample of the patient. It is mainly used for monitoring and diagnostic purpose. Various doctors use it to test the cancer in the blood cells of the patient. It only requires 5 milliliters of blood which means they are much easier to tolerate and this makes the procedure quicker than a surgical biopsy.
- The rising prevalence of cancer is a key driver for the market
- Noninvasive procedures preferences have increased which has propelled the market growth
- Government and global health organizations have taken many initiatives which has boosted the market
- Personalized Medic one has gained a lot of emphasis which has driven the market growth
- There are various technological upgradation and advancements to augment market revenues
- There are various players spending on R&D for liquid biopsy is boosting the market growth
- There is a lack awareness in developing and underdeveloped counters which act as a restraint to the market growth
- There are various limitations associated with liquid biopsy testing which is hampering the market growth
- The low sensitivity and specificity is hindering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Liquid Biopsy Market
By Sample Type
- Blood Sampling LB
- Urine Sampling LB
- Saliva & other tissue fluids sampling LB
By Products and Services
- Assay Kits
By Circulating Biomarker
- Circulating Tumor Cells
- Circulating Tumor DNA (CTDNA)
- Cell-Free DNA
- Extracellular Vesicles (Evs)
- Other Circulating Biomarkers
By Clinical Application
- Early Cancer Screening
- Therapy Selection
- Treatment Monitoring
- Recurrence Monitoring
- Cancer Applications
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Other Cancers
- Non-Cancer Applications
By End User
- Reference Laboratories
- Hospitals and Physician Laboratories
- Academic and Research Centers
- Other End Users
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Thrive Earlier Detection Corp has successfully complete series funding round and raised USD 110 million. The company has used funds to launch CancerSEEK, a liquid biopsy test to detect multiple cancers early. The funds will help the company to expand its product offerings and an increase improves its customer’s experience.
- In March 2019, QIAGEN had launched novel liquid biopsy solutions and NGS panels with seamlessly integrated bioinformatics which can support the various innovations and advances in cancer research. The launch will enable the company to focus on customer problems as well as expanding the company product portfolio.
Liquid biopsy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of liquid biopsy market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global liquid biopsy market are Eurofins Scientific, MDxHealth, CareDx Inc., Immucor, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Menarini Silicon Biosystems, QIAGEN, GUARDANT HEALTH, INC, Exact Sciences Corporation, Myriad Genetics, Inc., LungLife AI, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Natera, Inc., Trovagene, Exosome Diagnostics, Illumina, Inc., Genomic Health, Biocept, Inc, RainDance Technologies Inc., BGI and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd among others.
Research Methodology: Global Liquid Biopsy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global liquid biopsy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)