Global Logistics Robots Market By Component (Hardware, Software, Services) Operation Environment (Factory Logistics Robots, Warehouse Logistics Robots, Outdoor Logistics Robots, Other Logistics Robots), Application (Palletizing and Depalletizing, Pick and Place, Loading and Unloading, Packaging and Co-packing, Shipment and Delivery, Others) Product Type (Robotic Arms, Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Logistics Robots Market
Global logistics robot market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 38212.78 million by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The increased use of automated solutions in industrial processes has accelerated the demand for logistics robots.
Market Definition: Global Logistics Robots Market
Logistics robots are automated machines that are used in automation of the process of storing and moving goods. They serve as an alternative to the customary belt-based transportation system. They are extensively used in warehouses & storage units to organise and move products. Logistic robots reduce the high cost of labour, increase efficiency as compared to manual work, thereby leading to increased performance and profitability. Logistic robots assist in supply chains management activities including packing, picking, palletization and depalletization etc.
- Increase in adoption of automation solutions in industries arising due to global export activity which has led to a transformation from human performed activities to machine activities
- Increasing e-commerce and online retail trade has led to the demand for quick delivery drives the logistics robots market
- Shortage of human workforce, the increasing trade and online retail business, and technological advancement
- Logistics robots can be used to carry heavy cartons and heavy payloads, and at the same time assure the safety of workers, thereby decreasing product damage and reducing the loss due to thefts
- Rising demand for logistics robots in defence & military verticals would stimulate the demand in the forecasted period
- The high set up and installation cost could hamper the growth of this market.
- High investments required in R&D would hamper the growth of logistics robots
Segmentation: Global Logistics Robots Market
- Robot Body
- Peripheral Equipment
- Systems Engineering
- Project Management
- Systems Engineering
By Operation Environment
- Factory Logistics Robots
- Warehouse Logistics Robots
- Outdoor Logistics Robots
- Other Logistics Robots
- Palletizing & Depalletizing
- Pick & Place
- Loading & Unloading
- Packaging & Co-packing
- Shipment & Delivery
By Product Type
- Robotic Arms
- Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Amazon. E-commerce giant secretly acquired Dispatch, an urban delivery robot start-up company to build Scout. Scout is a six wheel urban delivery robot, and has been built in order to fulfil its commitments of Amazon Prime and one-day delivery, which would require advanced technology and quicker logistics servicing.
- In July 2018, ABB in order to strengthen its position in the logistics market has acquired Intrion, an industrial automation expert for warehouse and distribution, food and beverage, and pharmaceutical sectors. Robotics automated solution would add in flexibility to meet unexpected peaks, and in order to survive and perform efficiently in the complex and diverse market due to e-commerce and mass customisation.
Competitive Analysis: Global Logistics Robots Market
Global logistics robot market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of logistics robot market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Logistics Robots Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global logistics robot market are Dematic, KUKA AG, Amazon Robotics LLC, Vanderlande Industries B.V., Vecna Robotics, Grenzebach Group, Hitachi, Ltd., The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz, Bastian Solutions, Inc., OMRON Corporation, Fetch Robotics, Inc., GreyOrange pte ltd., Daifuku Co., Ltd., KNAPP AG, IAM Robotics, Clearpath Robotics Inc., KION GROUP AG, Mobile Industrial Robots A/S, ABB, FANUC CORPORATION, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Yaskawa America, Inc., TOSHIBA CORPORATION and Asic Robotics AG among others.
Research Methodology: Global Logistics Robots Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved