Global Long Term Care Software Market By Product (Clinical Software, Non-Clinical Solutions), Deployment Type (Web-Based, On-Premise, Cloud-Based), End-User (Home Care Agencies, Hospice Care Facilities, Nursing Homes & Assisted Care), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Long Term Care Software Market
Global Long Term Care Software Market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increase in healthcare expenditure and rising need to lower healthcare costs.
Market Definition: Global Long Term Care Software Market
Long term care software is the technological service/solution that is used for meeting the clinical and non-clinical needs of patients and healthcare providers in hospitals, home care, nursing facilities and various other healthcare providing areas. These services provide ease of operations and better effectiveness in providing the healthcare facilities, thereby reducing healthcare costs and achieving efficiency.
- Increasing number of chronically ill patients which has been a result of increasing geriatric population; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Lack of the skilled staff and professionals for the provision of proper healthcare services is expected to drive the market growth
- Lack in adoption and persistence to stick with traditional methods of providing healthcare services and solutions is expected to restrain the market growth
- Requirement of large capital funding for installation and maintenance of this service; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Long Term Care Software Market
- By Product
- Clinical Software
- Electronic Health Records
- Electronic Medication Administration Records
- Clinical Decision Support System
- Non-Clinical Solutions
- Real-Time Location Systems
- Remote Patient Monitoring Systems
- Remote Training & Supervision Systems
- Payroll Software
- Billing, Invoicing & Scheduling Software
- Talent Management Software
- Clinical Software
- By Deployment Type
- By End-User
- Home Care Agencies
- Hospice Care Facilities
- Nursing Homes & Assisted Care
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, ResMed announced that they had completed the USD 750 million acquisition of MatrixCare. This acquisition will complement and enhance the current services portfolio of ResMed for SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) for out-of-hospital patients.
- In June 2018, McKesson Corporation announced that they had completed the acquisition of Medical Specialties Distributors for USD 800 million. This acquisition will help in McKesson Corporation in providing enhanced products and services to an even larger consumer base.
Global long term care software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of long term care software market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the long term care software market are LTCG; Allscripts; Cerner Corporation; Intellitec Solutions; Sunrise Senior Living; Atria Senior Living, Inc.; ADL Data Systems, Inc.; CVS Health; Omnicell, Inc.; Netsmart Technologies, Inc.; ResMed; McKesson Corporation; Optimus EMR; PointClickCare; MatrixCare; BlueStrata EHR and Kronos Incorporated.
Research Methodology: Global Long Term Care Software Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global long term care software market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)