Global Low Noise Amplifier Market By Frequency (6 Hz to 60 Hz, Greater than 60hertz, and DC to 6GZ), Material (Gallium Arsenide, Silicon Germanium, Silicon and Indium Phosphide), Application (Cellular Infrastructure, Broadband, GPS , ISM Band and WLAN), Vertical (Telecom and Datacom, Consumer Electronics, Military & Space, Medical, Automotive, and industrial) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Low noise amplifier (LNA) is used to intensify the weak signals received by an antenna. These amplifier surges the power of both the signal and noise present at its input. The low noise amplifier (LNAs) was developed to minimize additional environment noise that disturbs the original voice contents. Minimum the amount of noise in the received signal, the maximum is the strength of voice. The LNA helps to reduce the unwanted noise in particular to provide good communication systems and instruments. The low noise amplifier (LNA)s are based on the parameters such as gain, noise figure, non-linearity, and impedance matching that help in communication transferring and retrieval. The LNA contains voltage regulator and bias sequencer that allows single bias voltage to power the LNA and this saves the user’s hurdle in designing the circuitry. LNA are mostly used in ISM radios, wireless LANs, GPS receivers, cordless phones, cellular & PCS handsets, satellite communication systems, and automotive remote keyless entry devices. LNA are considered eco-friendly as it ominously signal-to-noise ratio.
Global low noise amplifier market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 14.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Global Low Noise Amplifier Market
Global low noise amplifier market is segmented into four notable segments which are frequency, material, application and vertical.
- On the basis of frequency, the market is segmented into 6 GHZ to 60 GHZ, greater than 60 GHZ and DC to 6 GHZ
- In June, Callisto Space (France) updated its 26 GHz compact ultra-low noise amplifier (LNA) with improved Noise Temperature (NT). This updated product offers noise temperature less than 35k (0.5dB).
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into Gallium Arsenide, Silicon Germanium, Silicon and Indium Phosphide
- In 2017, Analog Devices, Inc. was selected as one of the world’s top 100 sustainable corporations. Only three other companies from the semiconductor and semiconductor equipment sector were named to the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into Cellular Infrastructure, Broadband, GPS, ISM Band and WLAN
- In June 2017, Advantech Co., Ltd launched NVMe servers and storage solutions for 1U to 4U for high performance storage applications. Advantech’s HPC-8000 series chassis feature hot-swappable NVMe SSD, SAS 12 Gb/s and SATA HDD.
- On the basis of verticals, the market is segmented into Telecom and Datacom, Consumer Electronics, Military & Space, Medical, Automotive, and Industrial
- In 2018, Analog devices, Inc. merged with Linear Technology Corporation. The combination created the premier analog technology company with the industry’s most comprehensive suite that provides analog offerings and integrated engineering, manufacturing, sales and support operations that will accelerate innovation and revenue growth opportunities.
Competitive Analysis: Global Low Noise Amplifier Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are NXP Semiconductors N.V., Analog Devices, Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, L3 Narda-MITEQ, Qorvo, Inc., Skyworks Solutions, Inc., On Semiconductor Corp., Panasonic Corporation, Texas Instruments Inc., Teledyne Microwave Solutions, Custom MMIC Design Services, Inc., Macom Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc., Sage Millimeter, Inc., WanTcom Inc., Qotana Technologies Co., Ltd., Norsat International Inc., B&Z Technologies, PSEMI Corporation, Broadcom Inc., Callisto Space, among others.
- In July 2016, Custom MMIC (U.S.) launched CMD241P4, a wideband GaAs MMIC distributed low noise amplifier (LNA). It offers low noise figure, low current consumption, and compact size. It is used in K-band wideband radar, SATCOM, broadband microwave/millimeter wave communications, and test and measurement instrumentation applications.
- In February 2016, Custom MMIC (U.S.) launched CMD233 2-20 GHz Distributed Low noise amplifier (LNA). It offers wide bandwidth, single positive supply voltage, and low noise figure.
- In September 2015, Callisto Space (France) signed contract with Thales Alenia Space (France) to supply Low noise amplifier (LNA)s (LNAs) operating in the 25.5 to 27 GHz Band. These LNAs were to be used in Thales Alenia’s Meteosat Third Generation (MTG) project
Research Methodology: Global Low Noise Amplifier Market
Primary Rependants: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers