Global Mammalian Polyclonal IgG Antibody Market By Type (Goat, Rabbit, Horse, Mouse, Others), Product (Cardiac Makers, Metabolic Markers, Renal Markers, Others), Application (ELISA, Immunoturbidometry, Immunoelectrophoresis, Antibody Identification, Immunohistochemistry, Immunocytochemistry, Western Blotting), End-Use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Academic & Research Institutes), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Mammalian Polyclonal IgG Antibody Market
Global mammalian polyclonal IgG antibody market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 1.33 billion by 2026, registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased adoption of innovative procedures of diagnosis.
Market Definition: Global Mammalian Polyclonal IgG Antibody Market
Mammalian polyclonal IgG antibodies generally involve the injection of an antigen to the bodies of different mammals which then results in the production of IgG (immunoglobulins) for this particularly injected serum. These antibodies are then utilized in the production of various therapeutics while it is also finding its application in several novel diagnostic therapeutics.
- Increasing usage of this particular antibody type over its counterpart, i.e. monoclonal due to its benefits in effectiveness; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growth in the advancements in research & development of life sciences; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increased prevalence of chronic disorders and cancer in patients is expected to foster the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the presence of strict regulations associated with the approval and usage of these products is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Mammalian Polyclonal IgG Antibody Market
- Cardiac Makers
- Metabolic Markers
- Renal Markers
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Antibody Identification
- Western Blotting
- Diagnostic Centers
- Academic & Research Institutes
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, BioNTech announced that they had acquired the antibody associated infrastructure and capabilities associated with MabVax Therapeutics Holding, Inc. This agreement is for the various antibody assets already available at the disposal of MabVAx. This acquisition will help in further expansion of therapeutics for cancer treatment.
- In March 2019, Aldevron announced that they are expanding their facility situated in Freiburg, Germany which owns the “GENOVAC” antibody development platform of the company. This expansion is planned to meet the growing demand of antibodies which has grown at a steady pace. The facility will be providing an expansion of 4,300 square feet of area to the laboratories and production site.
Competitive Analysis: Global Mammalian Polyclonal IgG Antibody Market
Global mammalian polyclonal IgG antibody market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mammalian polyclonal IgG antibody market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Mammalian Polyclonal IgG Antibody Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global mammalian polyclonal IgG antibody market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.; Merck KGaA; Genway Biotech, Inc.; BioNTech; Abcam plc; LigaTrap; Creative Diagnostics; CLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC); MyBioSource.com; Enzo Life Sciences, Inc.; Geno Technology Inc.; www.elabscience.com; STEMCELL Technologies Inc.; Phoenix Pharmaceuticals; FiberCell Laboratories; Abbiotec, Inc.; Proteintech Group; ViroGen; Sino Biological Inc. and Advy Chemical Pvt. Ltd. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Mammalian Polyclonal IgG Antibody Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global mammalian polyclonal IgG antibody market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)