Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By Offering (Hardware, Software, Service), Solution (In-Building Solutions, Distributed Recipient Solutions, Wide-Area Solutions), Deployment Model (On-Premises, Cloud), Organization Size (Large Organization, Small and Medium Organization), Application (Integrated Public Alert & Warning System (IPAWS), Interoperable Emergency Communication, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery), End User (Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Energy & Utilities, IT & Telecommunication, Education, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality, Government, Defense, Retail, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Israel and Rest of Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Mass Notification Systems Market
The mass notification systems market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 17.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 20,042.77 million by 2028. Technological development in European region is acting as major factor for the growth of the mass notification systems market.
A mass notification system is a system where a user sends and receives notifications in the form of messages, phone calls or e-mails to another designated user through a platform. It is generally used as an emergency management tool mostly by governments in case of disasters in buildings and hospitals to notify them about the situation but they can also be used for non-emergency purposes by corporates for their internal purposes.
The increasing number of both natural and man-made disasters due to several underlying causes is a major factor which is driving the growth of the mass notification systems market. The non-compliance of existing regulations and the protocols by various industries that needs to be followed while implementing mass notification is a major factor which is restraining the growth of the mass notification systems market. Upgradation of mass notification and emergency communication system by companies and governments is a major factor which is creating an opportunity for the growth of the mass notification systems market. Lack of public awareness regarding notification systems and their uses along with basic situational awareness is a major factor which is posing as a challenge for the growth of the mass notification systems market.
This mass notification systems market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Global Mass Notification Systems Market Scope and Market Size
The mass notification systems market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the offering, solution, deployment model, organization size, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of offering, the mass notification systems market has been segmented into hardware, software and service. In 2021, hardware segment dominates the offering segment owing to high cost of components such as command center, speakers, cellphones and others.
- On the basis of solution, the mass notification systems market has been segmented into in-building solutions, distributed recipient solutions and wide-area solutions. In 2021, distributed recipient solutions segment accounts for the highest market share in solution segment and expected to grow at higher rate as it includes test messaging, computer pop-ups, automated voice dialing, smartphone apps and others which are highly used notification systems.
- On the basis of deployment model, the mass notification systems market has been segmented into on-premises and cloud. In 2021, on premises segment dominates the deployment model segment as major lenders prefer on premises installations.
- On the basis of organization size, the mass notification systems market has been segmented into large organization and small and medium organization. In 2021, organization size segment is dominated by large organization segment as only these organizations prefer on-premises deployment methods.
- On the basis of application, the mass notification systems market has been segmented into integrated public alert & warning system (IPAWS), interoperable emergency communication and business continuity & disaster recovery. In 2021, application segment is majorly shared by interoperable emergency communication segment and expected to grow at high rate as it allows easy communication and broadcast across organization and entities in emergency situations.
- On the basis of end user, the mass notification systems market has been segmented into commercial, industrial, healthcare, energy & utilities, IT & telecommunication, education, transport & logistics, hospitality, government, defense, retail and others. In 2021, education segment holds the highest market share in end user segment and expected to grow at higher rate as it allows to communicate with large number of student crowd via different communication channels such as SMS, e-mail, voice broadcast and campus speaker announcements.
Mass Notification Systems Market Country Level Analysis
The mass notification systems market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, offering, solution, deployment model, organization size, application and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in mass notification systems market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, U.K., France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific in the Asia-Pacific, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East & Africa as a part of Middle East and Africa, Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America as part of South America.
The U.S is expected to dominate in North American market as major companies in the market are located in the region; also adoption rate of such system is highest in the region. Germany is expected to dominate the market after the U.S. as the companies are continuously contesting and innovating to provide cloud based and economical service to their clients. China is expected to dominate the growth after Germany as the telecommunication sector is growing rapidly at a rapid pace along with the increasing number of smartphone users.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Mass Notification Systems
The mass notification systems market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in mass notification systems and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the mass notification systems market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Mass Notification Systems Market Share Analysis
The mass notification systems market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to global mass notification systems market.
The major players covered in the report are Johnson Controls, BearCom, Inc., Omnilert, American Signal Corporation, Everbridge, Siemens, Blackboard Inc., 3S Incorporated (a subsidiary of APi Group Inc.), Singlewire Software, LLC, xMatters, Alertus Technologies LLC, OnTimeTelecom, Inc., Mircom Group of Companies, Transputec Ltd, Alert Cascade Limited, CALLMY, Alert Media, Inc., CriticalArc., Aurea, Inc., BlackBerry Limited, Mitel Networks Corp, BUFFALO COMPUTER GRAPHICS, Eaton, Rave Mobile Safety, FEDERAL SIGNAL CORPORATION, TOA Canada Corporation, Regroup Mass Notification, Bose Corporation, HARMAN International, Klipsch Group, Inc., Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Potter Electric Signal Company, LLC, Signal Communications Corporation, Bosch Security Company, LLC, AmbientSystem, Honeywell International Inc. and Dynaudio A/S among others . DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of mass notification systems market.
- In July 2019, Johnson Controls signed collaboration with Punch Technologies Inc. for offering safety communications platform in the market. It can be integrated into existing systems hence providing the employees to communicate, emergency responders and others. This has allowed company to generate higher revenue through their enhanced offering.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for mass notification systems through expanded range of size.